The Teams: 2019 THP Championship Sponsored by Budget Golf

Hahaha. I love it. Purple Rain going to come and drown out everyones hopes of winning!!

How about some Grey Duck vodka and Purple NOS to get the day going checkered? AKA purple rain

GG you have a great imagination!!!! Very well done.

I keep seeing Obedt's picture of the old muppets, we are going to bring the heat....old heat...but heat non the less..

I probably dont get a vote, but vote to change our name to Wandering Bexar Bear. (County of san antonio my more talented partner lives in, also pronounced "bear")

Or even better Bare(for null) Bexar Bear.

Your first six words were accurate in that post.

Haha Love the team names!!

Hahahaha, these names!

I keep seeing Obedt's picture of the old muppets, we are going to bring the heat....old heat...but heat non the less..

@Magicspell and I will be bringing the Arizona heat to Idaho. Looking forward to it!

Lots of heat being brought to this event. I hope Coeur d'Alene allows tank tops and golf sandals :)

IMG_0999.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO those are great i love the thought that went into those! Great job GG

17f661c9a26692fb4d7736c757ca44cc.jpg

Two day show in Coeur d’ Alene come September!

These team names are awesome, nicely done!

I shouldn't have laughed that much at Assisted Living, but I did and I'm sort of kind of not really sorry for that.... :act-up:

I’m sure you guys will make your golf balls disappear.....in the lake. Hahaha
And reappear on the green!

Everyone knows the old muppets are the best muppets.

You've got game, and it travels. Assisted Living will be a factor.

Name are pure gold!

Assisted Living had to be my early favorite. Us older guys have to stick together.

Assisted Living is going to go all Uncle Drew on the competition

Back