The THP Call Out - New For 2016

I'm probably at fault for starting the long-range trend, but it's more so to torment Kang and his equipment buying than anything else. Can't really do that a week ahead of the round.

I'm probably at fault for starting the long-range trend, but it's more so to torment Kang and his equipment buying than anything else. Can't really do that a week ahead of the round.

I get it, I just think how fun these things can be, instead of fading away or being nothing more than banter.
I dont care what people do with them, or when they do it, just throwing out my thoughts on the idea from the "where it came from" perspective.

I totally understand where it came from. I think the cold weather affected people calling out out of towners is dictating most of the long range. As much as I want to do these callouts, if the long term scheduling conflicts with A THP event then I'm pretty sure we would all attempt rescheduling. Call me chicken or whatever, but I'm forfeiting all callouts in may and September as it stands

I get it, I just think how fun these things can be, instead of fading away or being nothing more than banter.
I dont care what people do with them, or when they do it, just throwing out my thoughts on the idea from the "where it came from" perspective.
I like the idea of a week in advance but since CJ and Tyler live at the north pole a little advanced time was needed lol :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I totally understand where it came from. I think the cold weather affected people calling out out of towners is dictating most of the long range. As much as I want to do these callouts, if the long term scheduling conflicts with A THP event then I'm pretty sure we would all attempt rescheduling. Call me chicken or whatever, but I'm forfeiting all callouts in may and September as it stands
I call you out in may and sept.
Boom just won 2 of them.
2-0...thx

I call you out in may and sept.
Boom just won 2 of them.
2-0...thx
You could call me out in April....just saying #ClubClash

You could call me out in April....just saying #ClubClash

Then id have to play in a 4some with you.
#NotSureItsWorthIt

Back