ANNOUNCEMENT The THP Showcase is Coming in 2021

I'll do some "research" tomorrow. Bring my "investigation" results afterwards. Definitely intrigued by this one.
My research bore no fruit, I'm afraid I'm a rather poor investigator. Even listening to the episode knowing what I'm listening for yielded nothing concrete. But the curiosity is piqued.

My research bore no fruit, I'm afraid I'm a rather poor investigator. Even listening to the episode knowing what I'm listening for yielded nothing concrete. But the curiosity is piqued.
It didn’t? Are you sure?

I can’t think past JB’s new mystery one lengths.

It didn’t? Are you sure?

OK maybe, but I didn't want to put out unfounded, idiotic guesses but here goes.
Days worth of content, maybe up to the whole week. You are going to have @Canadan down to the THP Tech Studio and are going to have A LOT of new equipment to test out and display for us that is getting introduced at the PGA show. Dan will record that weeks Off Course Podcast there during this time so the episode will most likely include conversations about multiple topics involving said new products. Perhaps some more info about the *redacted* one length irons you've committed to play this coming year but I think we'll get to hear more about them prior to Jan. Lots of pics and lots of video as well as some good info like launch data and stuff on some spiffy graphs and charts. Alright, wild speculation complete.

OK maybe, but I didn't want to put out unfounded, idiotic guesses but here goes.
Days worth of content, maybe up to the whole week. You are going to have @Canadan down to the THP Tech Studio and are going to have A LOT of new equipment to test out and display for us that is getting introduced at the PGA show. Dan will record that weeks Off Course Podcast there during this time so the episode will most likely include conversations about multiple topics involving said new products. Perhaps some more info about the *redacted* one length irons you've committed to play this coming year but I think we'll get to hear more about them prior to Jan. Lots of pics and lots of video as well as some good info like launch data and stuff on some spiffy graphs and charts. Alright, wild speculation complete.
That was fun.

done

hang on, I need to get a pen to write all these good ideas down :LOL:

Love the guess!

Something brand new and never done before is going to be coming in January and while we cannot give you all of the details yet, we know those that listened to Off Course a few weeks back got a bit of info.

This is all about giving you some of the most exclusive and up close access possible and every THPer will be able to be involved. And 2021 Albatross Club Members might even have a chance to win some gear too.

View attachment 8977476
JB dropping hints is always fun!

this whole thread has been fun

Back