The Tiger Woods Golf Ball from Bridgestone Golf

The Tiger Woods Golf Ball from Bridgestone Golf

Plot twist, Bridgestone just released these in the hopes fans would drop them out of their pockets in the rough after Tigers tee shots go OB.

I think these are brilliant. You bought Tiger Woods, you have to do this kind of stuff. Kinda odd that TM hasn't released a special red driver, honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So wait, was the unmarketing of Tiger just an opinion from outsiders or was is communicated from Bridgestone that they will not be marketing him? The way i took the first thread was that Bridgestone themselves said they were done marketing him. And if thats the case, what the hell is this? Im all for Tiger everything and will probably buy one just to keep the box in the mancave, but holy crap this is fad marketing at its finest and its really hard to respect this move

If golf balls in the man cave is what you're after, then this is what you want...

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
I still have 2 of the Tin boxes of the Tiger balls I bought years ago. They are in the basement somewhere, so I don't remember which two I have. Just gathering dust. . . .

I still have 2 of the Tin boxes of the Tiger balls I bought years ago. They are in the basement somewhere, so I don't remember which two I have. Just gathering dust. . . .

I have all 4. Not sure if I have extras of any of them, but I don't think so. I had several (maybe 10-12 newsstand copies) of the Sports Illustrated from when he won the 2000 US Open. I've got a few random other issues, too. I have one of his April 1996 (I think) issues, but it has a name label (or at least my name and address in print) on the cover so not as highly collectible. I've got a case of Wheaties (14 boxes) from 1999ish.

I'll buy a couple dozen, I like the ball and I'm a Tiger fan.

dicks has $20 off $100 right now so you could get 2 for $80...

I just want one ball lol

dicks has $20 off $100 right now so you could get 2 for $80...

I just want one ball lol

on CNBC they wrote today : Bridgestone Tiger Woods branded balls have sold out. Not bad...

on CNBC they wrote today : Bridgestone Tiger Woods branded balls have sold out. Not bad...

Weird. I wonder what they are basing that on? Sell into stores? Because they are definitely not sold out everywhere online or locally.

Weird. I wonder what they are basing that on? Sell into stores? Because they are definitely not sold out everywhere online or locally.

I was in a Golf Galaxy this last week and they had a whole stack of them up front. I can't imagine the was a huge rush between Tuesday and yesterday.

Maybe it's just that Bridgestone isn't filling anymore orders?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

I got to play with this golf ball for 6 holes before sending it into the abyss but I actually did like it, distance wise at least. I felt the drives were straighter and when I thought I mis-hit a drive it did a decent job still being in play and not horribly bad.

Around the greens I couldn't really gauge much because my short game wasn't up to par, but the few chips I did do well it had a little extra rollout, more than I would like.

Just based on those holes and friend of mine who plays this ball, the distance off the tee is pretty evident along with minimizing sidespin.

I will pickup a sleeve.

As a fairly intelligent human*, the thought that keeps going through my head after reading some of this thread is....

Why not just buy them on sale with a free personalization deal and then personalize them with "TIGER"? Or better yet, just write on them with crayons however you'd like?

*my wife has not proofed nor approved of this message. All claims to intelligence are mine and mine alone and may or may not constitute an actual intellect above room temperature IQ.

Back