CONTEST The Titleist Golf Ball Experience with Club Champion

9 days until this kicks off!
And we will have a live update thread coming beforehand for sure. Tons of knowledge you guys will be able to share.

9 days until this kicks off!
And I've hit about 47 different balls in the past week to thoroughly unspool my mind in preparation for this. :LOL: Tried your Tour Speed on course for a few the other day. It's pretty long off the tee. Surprised me.

And I've hit about 47 different balls in the past week to thoroughly unspool my mind in preparation for this. :LOL: Tried your Tour Speed on course for a few the other day. It's pretty long off the tee. Surprised me.
Ha yea man, I've been trying all the titleist balls too. I mean, I've been doing that for years being a titleist fan, but now I'm paying more attention.

Nothing wrong with being a fan… or being excited. Hope you come away from this with a lot of useful knowledge!

Also, I've been a die hard Titleist fan my whole life. Make sure I don't do or say anything stupid to the Titleist reps. It's all very possible.

Are you talking to me?

I'm there for ya buddy, but .. not sure this is the kind of thing I excel at. :LOL:

Looking forward to this. It will be a whirlwind event.

I am getting really excited to learn about a bunch of this. I have very little RCT experience or knowledge. I do know that I used a Titleist wedge to kind of tear the cover off a new ball that's not theirs the other day though, adds that the ProV1 I had there held up fine and spun a little more. That was interesting..

Gonna be chaos

I love chaos

@JB will you be allowed to put the GCQuad next to the hitting area to check accuracy?
😉

I know you've had some concern with radar units indoors

@JB will you be allowed to put the GCQuad next to the hitting area to check accuracy?
😉

I know you've had some concern with radar units indoors
What would I be checking? It’s not a review of this indoor ball generally speaking. I’m sure we will do one at some point.

It’s a chance for two THPers that won an all expenses paid trip from THP to go spend time with the Titleist Tour ball team, founder of Club Champion and learn a ton about golf balls that they will be able to share here.

What would I be checking? It’s not a review of this indoor ball generally speaking. I’m sure we will do one at some point.

It’s a chance for two THPers that won an all expenses paid trip from THP to go spend time with the Titleist Tour ball team, founder of Club Champion and learn a ton about golf balls that they will be able to share here.
Spin consistency readings on the TM. Nothing against the ProV1 golf ball. I know the experience will be outstanding

Spin consistency readings on the TM. Nothing against the ProV1 golf ball. I know the experience will be outstanding
Consistency would be ball to the next, that won’t be a struggle. Accuracy could be? That will come in a review. This is all about the thpers, my only job is to make sure they have an amazing 24 hours. I’m not there to make any equipment look good or bad.

Consistency would be ball to the next, that won’t be a struggle. Accuracy could be? That will come in a review. This is all about the thpers, my only job is to make sure they have an amazing 24 hours. I’m not there to make any equipment look good or bad.
Sorry about that, not trying to derail the thread

Sorry about that, not trying to derail the thread
No sweat. None at all. Just wanted to answer the question the best I could

Fun fact, @OldandStiff and I went to high school together.

That's a lie.

DUDE?!?

I was all excited for a second. Don't toy with my emotions and smoke-filled high school memories like that. Especially when I actually went to high school near where we're going. :LOL:

For all of us non participants the virtual ball fittings are awesome. Chance to evaluate recent play stats and talk to preferences you see in a and compare to Titleist current offerings.

Current golf ball? Srixon QST
Airport Used for Travel? Fresno-Yosemite
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? No

Current golf ball? Srixon QST
Airport Used for Travel? Fresno-Yosemite
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? No
This one is a bit late, as participants have already been announced

Back