CONTEST The Titleist Golf Ball Experience with Club Champion

I hit the RCT balls at my CC fitting last week… honestly they felt pretty good. I did a lesson a few weeks ago at Golftec and they had TP5 practice balls. Didn’t much like those.

Looking forward to the (more) informed feedback you guys have after this event!

Dabbling with the ProV1 RCT and Tour Speed today....

Tour Speed is great. The numbers aren't as accurate as the ProV1 since the Tour Speed doesn't have the RCT tech.

The ProV1 has a firmer feel, lower spin all around, lower launch, and a little bit more distance than the TS. Dispersion is about the same, maybe a slight advantage goes to the ProV1.

The TS is still a great ball, especially for being a bit less expensive.

Felt a few tingles about this with the article up on Tour seeding the new balls. I have questions and curiosities.. :D

20221003_233228.jpg

Maybe we'll get to hear some information about these new beauties to share with the peoples??

Or maybe we won't get to say too much and have to explain everything only through hyperbolic picture expressions?

View attachment 9124936

Maybe we'll get to hear some information about these new beauties to share with the peoples??

Or maybe we won't get to say too much and have to explain everything only through hyperbolic picture expressions?

So stoked for you guys!

also, I think it’s cool that we all went to different high schools together 😎

4 days.

one, two, three

Coming around the corner and heading for home (or Chicago), I hope to follow as closely as I can - want to learn and live vicariously through you fellows. Lead the way gentlemen.

4 days.

one, two, three

Well thats something special... really puts the cap on next week... looking forward as I know you will give us a thorough update as you go!

Well thats something special... really puts the cap on next week... looking forward as I know you will give us a thorough update as you go!
Live look -

Freaking out a lil bit. :LOL:

My current WITB for ball testing:

Titleist TSi4 driver with RDX blue
TSi2 three wood RDX black
T100-S 3-PW
Vokey SM8 48, 54, 60
Yeah. I play all Titleist too. Same. Double that. Twinsies.

:rolleyes:

I'll give y'all an actual Live Update - I have Anthony's phone number now and whatever he's doing today.. I don't know, running into burning buildings, pulling someone back from the Jaws of death, delivering emergency babies, whatever, it's surely pretty boring now compared to the level of unfiltered me being messaged his direction. (Especially after that WITB)

Very interested see how these fittings go. I haven't played a Titleist ball for some time now but I'm always curious if I should go back

I'll give y'all an actual Live Update - I have Anthony's phone number now and whatever he's doing today.. I don't know, running into burning buildings, pulling someone back from the Jaws of death, delivering emergency babies, whatever, it's surely pretty boring now compared to the level of unfiltered me being messaged his direction. (Especially after that WITB)
You're in for it now.... 3 years, non stop texts from @AnthonyC

Screenshot_20221007-194948.png

You're in for it now.... 3 years, non stop texts from @AnthonyC

View attachment 9125735
DId he tell you to post that? He's being trying to steal my old and stiffness since I text-met him. I mean he could have been @arthriticAnthonyC, but he didn't. Feels a little late..

I might try push him into an enthusiastic high five video or something where we both jump not high at all, and still need to recover real low, just for the ASMR joint popping. :LOL:

@AnthonyC and @OldandStiff coming at you!

O&S, you have a heck of a task with Anthony on your hands! So hard to deal with! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Anthony is another shining example of what it means to be a THPer!

Back