The United States of Beer

I think the bud/miller and coors are kind of cop outs

For example you’d be hard pressed to find a place in MA without sam adams

And in texas everywhere I went had Shiner Bock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's weird that it would show up as a favorite in ND since it's a Texas beer - and seemed to be as common as armadillos when I've been there.

Yuengling Lager? I have never even heard of that

Yuengling Lager? I have never even heard of that

Best cheap beer around, but I grew up in eastern PA and live in NJ so I'm biased.

This map is FOS.

I thought Florida would be Bud Light Lime just saying...

Maybe they are growing up and realizing fruit has no place anywhere near a beer.

I realize that Sweetwater is brewed in Atlanta but it is not good and doesn't really taste like beer IMO. Fortunately, options exist.

I know. I’ve been in TX for 9 yrs now and I can’t recall a bar featuring bud light. Maybe it’s around but Dos Equis, Shiner, Lone Star and about 100 other beers would come to mind before Bud Light.

The best beer IMO period

Thank god I don’t live in a Bud or Coors Light state. That stuff should be illegal!

#FiberLaunch

So many of these don’t seem believable at all. Any data to support the choices? I’ve only been to Alaska once, but famboise lambic? Is it even beer?

Bud Light EVERYWHERE!!

I wouldn't argue that Miller Lite would be on every menu here in Michigan, but so is Bud Light, Bud, Coors, etc etc.

Not a fan of Miller, but I understand why it's the beer of IL. My light beer of choice would be a Bud product, but probably Platinum or Select and not Light. Bud isn't even an option when you go upstate though, I think the last time I drank a Miller was when I went to Wrigley in '08.

Back