A little slow of an episode .. But I feel a lot of deaths are coming

And Rosita for best hotty award of the series .. Imho

A little slow of an episode .. But I feel a lot of deaths are coming

And Rosita for best hotty award of the series .. Imho

See her on Talking Dead...Wowza!

Mid season finale I'm guessing we may see a couple minor deaths. Maybe 1 major one in Atlanta

I think father Gabriel won't be around for very long

Yeah, what is it with this guy? "You will burn for this" carved on his church wall... what the heck did he do?

Yeah, what is it with this guy? "You will burn for this" carved on his church wall... what the heck did he do?

He locked his doors and wouldn't let any of his congregation in because he was selfish, and all of them were eaten alive by walkers

He locked his doors and wouldn't let any of his congregation in because he was selfish, and all of them were eaten alive by walkers

ah... I guess I completely missed that.

He mentioned it on the second episode but very briefly. He's crazy!

I thought that he was going to shatter all of his nails trying to scrub off the blood on the floor. Crazy guy!
Maybe he will redeem himself later in the season and sacrifice himself to save someone.
Or he just goes crazy and gets eaten.

I thought that he was going to shatter all of his nails trying to scrub off the blood on the floor. Crazy guy!
Maybe he will redeem himself later in the season and sacrifice himself to save someone.
Or he just goes crazy and gets eaten.

I wonder if him and the organist were having an affair or something

I think either Carol or Daryl may not make it through the mid season finale.

less than an hour folks...

a bit...

My prediction is Carol will be turned .. And Darryl cut her arms and mouth off .. Why in 3 episodes ago he called for her to come out of the bush . Sick I know , but a possibility

He cares for Carol more than anything .. And this would be a way to keep her

My prediction is Carol will be turned .. And Darryl cut her arms and mouth off .. Why in 3 episodes ago he called for her to come out of the bush . Sick I know , but a possibility

He cares for Carol more than anything .. And this would be a way to keep her
That's not bad right there

I think Noah was in the bushes with Darrell since they left Atlanta to come back to the church to get everyone

Rick might be out of his mind, but it's awesome.
He said to Bob the exact same thing Gareth said to first Bob at the bleeding bath...I think that Rick gon' crazy

Was not expecting that......

Like the guy said , "You have been out here to long "

Thinking the personnel exchange will be in 2015

WTH?!?!?

Bye bye Beth.

Back