The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The title says it all. What is for dinner tonight, now that life has changed due to Covid-19?

Our cupboards are stocked, the fridge is full, and real meals are going to be consumed in my household more often. Eating habits are going to be modified!

What are you eating tonight? Lets see what you got!

Extra points for pictures. Not really though, because my points mean nothing!

Is this different from the What's For Dinner thread? :D

Saved this for when it gets real bad and we end up hunting squirrels?

Is this different from the What's For Dinner thread? :D

No problem. If you think it is overkill, we can kill the thread.

Bison Burgers! :love: AND Crown Apple and Diet Cranberry Juice...

Attachments

• EBD17D78-56CF-4E7E-B4A6-2BBC9E8CB95D.jpeg
    EBD17D78-56CF-4E7E-B4A6-2BBC9E8CB95D.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 23
  • C61661FD-286A-4FBA-B4FE-31F54F84D4DC.jpeg
    C61661FD-286A-4FBA-B4FE-31F54F84D4DC.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 22
Leftover Pastelon

But I received my 2 8” Parrish Magic cake pans as well as a 24 cupcake pan so debating on cake or cupcake tonight...any suggestions?

I'm going to support my local Pizzeria that now has carry out only. Double Sausage onion x cheese.

garden salad with cooked Fake Chicken chunks. Ceaser dressing

Last edited:
When the wife closed the restaurant, everyone was sent home with 5 gallon pails of produce. I am now on meal #2 of salads, meal #3 in a row will be salad again tomorrow for lunch.

Buffalo Chicken Salad on mixed greens.
20200319_180648.jpg
And Birthday Cake for the wife's belated birthday!
20200319_182050.jpg

Supporting the local Chinese restaurant And drinking some Chardonnay 20200320_173618.jpg

Night #2 of use as much produce as possible resulted in Spicy Butter Chicken with Cauliflower and Green Pepper, with lime rice, flatbread, and cilantro lime yogurt dip. (Picture is the leftovers after forgetting to take the plate pic)
20200320_180109.jpg

If was damn good after eating salad for 3 straight meals.

Dessert? Leftover birthday cake.

Now I need to find a way to use a case of mint from the restaurant.

Ham and cheese sandwich that I took for lunch and didn’t eat. We’ve been trying to help out the local places by grabbing takeout from a different place each night. I don’t see that stopping anytime soon.

Grilled ribeyes, baked potatoes & salad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight my wife made breakfast for dinner. Sausage, eggs, and potatoes.

One thing we also are doing is using the meal kit delivery services. The one we've been using a lot recently is Dinerly and it's been solid so far with good variation of meals.

Vegetable Lasagna

Kung Pao chicken take out from my favorite Chinese place. They were really busy, you pull up to their parking area and text them your car license plate and color of car. There were seven cars there when I arrived and more coming when I left.

our grill is messed up, but we're big fans of steak/chicken on it. Adapting a bit, we threw some steak in the Ninja Air fryer oven thing and it was awesome. I think I have pics on my phone, hang on haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back