ANNOUNCEMENT The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 42

Great show!

Carry a guy to one leg of his supposed grand slam just to get dumped on in the live.... If I ever get into an alt-shot event with @JB as a teammate I am going to put him in more bunkers than @Wildcat put @jazi95 into at Briggs 😂

That was one hot tamale..

I feel for @jbb2388. One wrong move at an event.. Pow!! right in the kisser..

Side tech geek question for @JB or @GolferGal - what keyboard cases/stands are you using for your iPads?

That was fantastic and fun!

Carry a guy to one leg of his supposed grand slam just to get dumped on in the live.... If I ever get into an alt-shot event with @JB as a teammate I am going to put him in more bunkers than @Wildcat put @jazi95 into at Briggs 😂
We have a different memory of what happened.
But you do you...haha
Side tech geek question for @JB or @GolferGal - what keyboard cases/stands are you using for your iPads?
Magic Keyboard from Apple.

I don't know what the big deal is. All he said was "f off @JB, I want to play with @Canadan ".. That's pretty harmless..
Not at all like stepping on a rake. Nope, not in the least.

golf fall GIF

Glad someone caught that :D

Great episode, despite all the trash Hacker talk. :ROFLMAO:
It wouldn't let me type in the chat - apparently my new work computer doesn't let you do that on YT.

Finally tuning in now!

Wow, thanks to the wonders of generating captions, here ya go @jdtox and @Kruz88

Ever have a vision? That vision of standing there on an island where it is you vs the world? That vision where you get one shot, to make a lasting impression and have your team’s name carved out in the history books? This week that is my vision. The only thing standing in the way is a rag tag group of nothings they call Team Paradise. Yeah, jdtox has some trophies. Yeah, the team is filled with more pops than a box of effin cereal. And yes, the expectations are high.

See, for most, after a debilitating loss or humiliation they can run and hide. Unfortunately I don’t have that luxury, so instead, all I do is ******* win. Quest Cup…Check. Goat Cup…Check. Budget Championship….Check. The next one being the Mother ******* Morgan Cup.

I dont take this lightly. The task will be tall. But remember the name…It will be permanently embedded in your brain so when you close your eyes at night captain Jdtox and Golden Ticket Winner Kruz, on Saturday night before Sunday Singles…You will just see Two God Damn Letters. Left Eye J, Right Eye B and come Sunday, it’s time to meet your maker.

Cabbage steaks are delicious and I will not tolerate slandering them

is that code for sauerkraut you put on brats?

Cabbage steaks are a worse idea than cauliflower pizza.

Cabbage steaks are a worse idea than cauliflower pizza.

Pizza itself is overrated. Cauliflower pizza is very meh.
Cabbage Steaks are delicious

Pizza itself is overrated. Cauliflower pizza is very meh.
Cabbage Steaks are delicious
At least you got 1 of 3 takes right. :ROFLMAO:

Back