I still have a couple yellow Srixons courtesy of my Secret Santa. I have to say, I really dig them! I think a white ball is easier to find generally, but the yellow ball is easier in certain conditions (e.g., adjacent to the driving range where a bunch of white balls are in the rough, or in leaf-covered areas where there are competing flashes of white). I could switch to yellow full-time and never miss the white ones I think.

I'd play pink if they offered them in balls that fit me. I can always seem to find them.

I've been enjoying the yellow through Ohio winter where everything just seems to be a washed out grey...

The pink ones might as well be glowing. I'm always shocked at how easy they are to see.

My wife and I went out for 9 holes awhile back and I lost 3 balls in the rough. 2 white and 1 yellow. Not OB or in a hazard. Just off the fairway and we couldn't find any of them. I was about ready to give the pink Lady Srixons a try after that!

Well picked up some Taylormade TP-5 in yellow. There was no Titlest yellow or Bridgestone or Srixon . So might as well give them, a try. I've always wanted to try this ball as I play a ProV1 or a Bridgestone Tour B-X. OH, the cat loves the yellow ball on the practice putting mat, she never chased the white ball.:giggle:
Nice. I don't really play yellow much, but have played everyone's yellow some, and the TM yellow color is my favorite.

I have switched to yellow and love it. I have the callaway super hot bold yellow which are fantastic! No glare from the sun and just feel great. I just bought the chrome soft yellow and will try them out saturday. I am sold on yellow though cause I can see them all the way to the green.

I like yellow balls. Only one other guy I play with will use colored balls. They are much easier to see for me and I love how it makes it simpler to know whose ball is whose when you are the only guy playing them. Supersoft and Srixon are the ones I favor.

I played yellow for a few recent years and I’m 42. I thought I would stick it out for good but seem to have a bunch of white ones in my current stockpile.

I really like them because they are easy to see and if everyone else is using white it’s easy to know which ball is yours.

Alternate between Yellow and (preferred) green. Now at 62 years of age, I do find it easier to track. SKeptical on the divide, but if I can get a sleeve, I'll check them out.

I play the AVX in yellow when I can find them.

I have played yellow every since Srixon came out with the ZStar. I used to be the only person who played them at my club, but now the majority play a yellow ball.

Srixon Soft Feel in yellow is my favorite ball. Good performer, easy to see and a fair price.

I like the yellow balls, and most of the year would totally play it over a white ball. in fall it can be a bit tough to find amid the leaves but still is easier to follow in flight to me.

I can see that. @Golfgirlguru often plays a yellow ball and I have previously played a lime green ball. I do find the yellow is easier to see against the sky. The lime green is ok, but difficult to find in the light green spring time rough (or in KY bluegrass). We sometimes have a good amount of dandylions in our rough which can all look like white golf balls. Yellow is definitely easier. Putting seems to make no difference to me.

I tried Vice's red golf balls. Really tough to see in the air, but easy to find in the grass. Based on color spectrum, I can understand why so many places have yellow or lime green fire trucks.
Definitely love rockin the yellow ball on the course!

I also play yellow ball. And I'm in my late 30's so it's not age related. It's so much easier to see, and also there's little chance another person in my group is playing yellow so I don't need to wonder which ball is mine.

Most of the top ball manufacturers make them in yellow now (there's even yellow ProV1s!!!). So there's really no good reason not to play them unless you have something against balls of color ;)

I prefer a yellow ball to white. I mostly have white right now only due to getting a deal, but when it's time to pick my stock yellow will be the choice if available.
Same here. I played yellow balls almost exclusively for the past few years, but got a smokin' deal last fall on white e12 Contacts that I couldn't pass up, so I have 4 more dozen of them to go through before I switch back to buying yellows at regular price. Definitely like the yellows better, but at almost 70% off I didn't mind playing whites again for a while!

I've played yellow for a long time now. Still have some white so use those occasionally too but prefer yellow. Most recently got som eof the Srizon Divide Zstars.

I play white balls most of the year, but once the trees start shedding their white/grey leaves I will switch to a yellow ball as I have lost a couple balls due to not being able to find them amongst the leaves

I might really mess with @OldandStiff by getting the yellow Triple Track Chrome Soft LS :ROFLMAO:

Spring and summer the yellow works here. Bad idea in the fall of WV with the leaf colors

I'm starting that switch to yellow balls. I do find them easier to follow and I've always liked playing a different color ball when I can.

I like the yellow balls, and most of the year would totally play it over a white ball. in fall it can be a bit tough to find amid the leaves but still is easier to follow in flight to me.

That's one thing about central FL, we either have green or brown seasons and that is the color of the grass, but of late its been green all year long. LOL

I can interchange yellow and white without issue. I also like certain yellows better than others. Srixon Z Star yellow is my favorite.

I have been playing a yellow ball for years. I find it easier to see, easier to find, and my playing buddies all use white balls so I stand out a little.
Even when playing indoors I use the same yellow ball..........I'm so used to it now that using a white one throws me off a little.

I tried Vice's red golf balls. Really tough to see in the air, but easy to find in the grass.
Glad I'm not the only one. I played some red balls last year and also found them difficult to track in air.
I've had the opposite experience with red. I can't seem to unsee those matte red balls. It's like they are glowing.

Back