#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

Also, from the other thread here is who I see has confirmed they are OK with the early tee times Friday:

captaincaution
skibumgolfer
sparksjr
cpljohnst
drp3434
JimmyG (maybe)
TeedUpThoughts (if I interpreted his post correctly)

Just throwing this out there so Bill if you feel differently just say so. If Freddie's contact isn't able to get our whole group off earlier on Friday, I'd be open to playing both courses on Thursday. Since Bill and I are arriving Wed we could conceivably play 36 on Thursday and opt out of Friday practice round play so that hopefully others could finish their rounds. Just a thought.

Heck yea buddy! What ever it takes to get er done for that weekend, I'm all in for it :golf2:

And we know for a fact we can only get 3 times in the morning starting at 6:50? I wonder if we could beg and grovel and see if they'd let one more group out at 6:40?

And we know for a fact we can only get 3 times in the morning starting at 6:50? I wonder if we could beg and grovel and see if they'd let one more group out at 6:40?[/QUOTE

Freddie is the man so let's see what is available. The more the merrier!

Also, from the other thread here is who I see has confirmed they are OK with the early tee times Friday:

captaincaution
skibumgolfer
sparksjr
cpljohnst
drp3434
JimmyG (maybe)

Quoted for correct interpretation. I'm In for whatever I can get.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

If there are 3 others who want to still play at 1, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm good with just the range, and maybe some night golf.

captaincaution
skibumgolfer
sparksjr
cpljohnst
drp3434
JimmyG (maybe)

Definitely add ole gray to that list!

If there are 3 others who want to still play at 1, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm good with just the range, and definitely some night golf.

FIFY :D It's part of the event my man!

Just throwing this out there so Bill if you feel differently just say so. If Freddie's contact isn't able to get our whole group off earlier on Friday, I'd be open to playing both courses on Thursday. Since Bill and I are arriving Wed we could conceivably play 36 on Thursday and opt out of Friday practice round play so that hopefully others could finish their rounds. Just a thought.

Definitely add ole gray to that list!

Yep Bill, looks like Freddie may be able to get us out early on Friday so we can scrap the idea of 36 on Thursday. Fingers crossed it works out. Glad you are in for early on Friday.

Yep Bill, looks like Freddie may be able to get us out early on Friday so we can scrap the idea of 36 on Thursday. Fingers crossed it works out. Glad you are in for early on Friday.

So now all we need are some group pairings! :bomb:

If there are 3 others who want to still play at 1, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm good with just the range, and maybe some night golf.

If the 9 hole rate is in my budget I would prob join you for 9 holes at 1pm.

Sounds like everyone is in for the morning rounds Freddie.

captaincaution
skibumgolfer
sparksjr
cpljohnst
drp3434
JimmyG (maybe)
TeedUpThoughts
OG
ArmyGolf

updated...

It would be cool if some of the Callaway zoo crew would be up for practice rounds. Not sure that is gonna happen though? :confused2:

If I'm playing early in the AM I'm up to play another 9 at 1:00 or so as well...just throwing that out there if there's any room.

Looking forward to playing one round of golf with Freddie and Friday morning would be cool. Who ever is setting the tee times please keep that in mind.

Looking forward to playing one round of golf with Freddie and Friday morning would be cool. Who ever is setting the tee times please keep that in mind.

I would be overjoyed to join this group if you'll have me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Freddie, is there a 9 hole rate for the 1pm crowd? Looks like we might have enough to hit up 9 holes at 1pm as well.

I would be overjoyed to join this group if you'll have me!

We might have to rock paper scissors for those spots or something :D Cuz they're coveted, and I want one too

We might have to rock paper scissors for those spots or something :D Cuz they're coveted, and I want one too

Sounds like we got a foursome with : tadashi, ole gray, skibumgolfer & drp3434?

Sounds like we got a foursome with : tadashi, ole gray, skibumgolfer & drp3434?

Sounds good to me! So long as Freddie is ok with it of course

Sounds good to me! So long as Freddie is ok with it of course

Freddie is playing with me, I'm playing with you, and it's all good :bomb:

Hmmmmm that did not sound right :bulgy-eyes:

Hmmmmm that did not sound right :bulgy-eyes:

Hahahahaha I literally just burst out laughing

Back