#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

Apparently that's not all :D

Yup. I'm gonna be the best team mate ya ever saw ⛳️?

Maybe ever seen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll gladly tee it up with anyone who wants to play with a Canadian...don't all volunteer at once hehe.

I'll gladly tee it up with anyone who wants to play with a Canadian...don't all volunteer at once hehe.

I'm in with anyone bro. Canadian, Hispanic, 'Merican...I just wanna play!

I've been traveling all day, so just getting caught up. I'm down for whatever time. Early is fine. 5:00am, I just want to play. It would be cool to keep all the group together if possible, but whatever works. Thanks for getting the squared away Panda and everyone else working on this.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'll have our times for Friday tomorrow and report back

I'll join you Wednesday, despite the fact that you're from America's hat :D

I'm with ya Thursday bud! Even though y'all invade our Costco down here in Bellingham hehe

Probably the obvious post of the day but if we are able to tee off Friday at 7am I think the 4 Thursday night arrivals (me, cc, jj, tut) will prob head to the hotel after the last flight lands. I know there was talk about meeting up but I'd imagine those playing early may not want to be out still after we have all landed and got out of there. Maybe we can hang in the hotel lobby for a while? I dunno. Just a thought.

Just curious if we were able to get the 7am tee times Friday and if there is a 9 hole option/rate for Friday afternoon?

4 short weeks from now Bill and I will be enjoying breakfast and coffee and getting ready to head over to Championsgate to meet up with the Thursday arrivals for an afternoon practice round. Can't wait!

4 short weeks from now Bill and I will be enjoying breakfast and coffee and getting ready to head over to Championsgate to meet up with the Thursday arrivals for an afternoon practice round. Can't wait!

I hear ya buddy! So looking forward to it⛳️?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so close! OMG I'M SO PUMPED :blob:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Everyone on team chad got a pm from me. Please answer

Just curious if we were able to get the 7am tee times Friday and if there is a 9 hole option/rate for Friday afternoon?

95% we have the early times, will confirm by weeks end

Seconded. It sounded promising but I don't remember ever hearing the final word.

EDIT: Freddie answered literally as I was writing this haha. And will do on the PM! Just need to think on it a bit.

Announcement:please answer the PM I sent out this morning. I have only one response, I need this info!!!

Everyone on team chad got a pm from me. Please answer

Announcement:please answer the PM I sent out this morning. I have only one response, I need this info!!!

The answer is "Paul Mitchell" and yes the hotel has hairdryers in each room. #YoureWelcome #TeamHarryFTW

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Freddie, when do you need this info by? I was planning on getting it to you a little later tonight, I am following up with a few of my regular playing partners for their input. However, if you need it absolutely right now, I can send you something, but it will be a little less researched than I would like it to be.

#teamchad panicking already...

#teamchad panicking already...

You wish! We're just pushing hard to be extra prepared to whup on ya arses! (as OG would say) :deadhorse:

Back