#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

I got the ok from the boss to extend my stay into Monday, so the guys who were going to get a ride to the hotel on Sunday night are welcome to ride with me in the minivan. I'll have a 6 am flight, but if folks don't want to leave so early, I'm sure getting to the airport from the nearby hotels is much easier than from the Omni.

I got the ok from the boss to extend my stay into Monday, so the guys who were going to get a ride to the hotel on Sunday night are welcome to ride with me in the minivan. I'll have a 6 am flight, but if folks don't want to leave so early, I'm sure getting to the airport from the nearby hotels is much easier than from the Omni.

Yes sir! The hotels all have free shuttles. I know TuT and I need a room Sunday night. Not sure if JJ also does or if he already jumped in a room.

Let me know if you want to split with us CC and JJ and I will look at rooms. I have some decent discounts thru work but we ain't looking for a hilton!

Yes sir! The hotels all have free shuttles. I know TuT and I need a room Sunday night. Not sure if JJ also does or if he already jumped in a room.

Let me know if you want to split with us CC and JJ and I will look at rooms. I have some decent discounts thru work but we ain't looking for a hilton!

If JJ still needs a room, maybe we can find something to split.

If JJ still needs a room, maybe we can find something to split.

10-4. I'll look today at what I can find. Regardless if 3 or 4 people we will need the same room type.

10-4. I'll look today at what I can find. Regardless if 3 or 4 people we will need the same room type.

True. Just don't want to be a pain with the early wake up call :)

True. Just don't want to be a pain with the early wake up call :)

I have a feeling sleep is going to be hard to come by regardless, lol.

First try I've found the Doubletree by the Airport for $70 plus tax on a 2 double beds room. Not sure I can do any better but I will check our other discounts.

I would definitely be interested, let us know what you find Sparks

doubletree for $78.75 out the door for 2 double beds. No free breakfast. If you guys are good with it I'll book it.

doubletree for $78.75 out the door for 2 double beds. No free breakfast. If you guys are good with it I'll book it.

Sounds good to me.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

Done and done.

If the other guys want the same rate I'll give you my corp code. Just PM me. As long as we check in at the same time it shouldn't be an issue.

Please put me in for Friday practice round if there is space.
I am driving in so I will arrive in Orlando Thursday evening. Is anyone still needing to share a room Thursday night?

I am driving in so I will arrive in Orlando Thursday evening. Is anyone still needing to share a room Thursday night?

I think skibum, army and drp have a spot. If not I know OG and Barry do.

Consider it done

OG and I have a room Wednesday & Thursday night at the Hampton. We can ask the hotel for a rollaway or bring an air mattress. We've got you covered.

OG and I have a room Wednesday & Thursday night at the Hampton. We can ask the hotel for a rollaway or bring an air mattress. We've got you covered.

Thank you Barry that is awesome

Thank you Barry that is awesome

FWIW, if for some reason this doesn't work, drp3434, ArmyGolf, and I can almost definitely squeeze you in. Either way, you're covered!

Thank you. I feel like I just won the lottery. All apid up and ready to go :)

FWIW, if for some reason this doesn't work, drp3434, ArmyGolf, and I can almost definitely squeeze you in. Either way, you're covered!

Holy crap, do I not have a room for Thursday night? ha

Holy crap, do I not have a room for Thursday night? ha

Are you with Sparks and I?

Good call, I am :D

I thought so, you arrive first in Orlando so keep a barstool warm for me.

Back