#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Both wet but Jj put a second in the drink.

The National is a really great course. My favorite of the 2. Worth teeing off at 6:50AM.

Had a great time with Buck, Freddie and WE.

Love an early tee time like that. 3 of my favorite people to golf with. I bet you enjoyed that.

Love an early tee time like that. 3 of my favorite people to golf with. I bet you enjoyed that.

Freddie and I were sure to let them know about the beatdown that's coming this weekend.

#ImWithChad #TheKing

te2yhy8u.jpg

War Eagle on 14 tee

That is certainly much flatter than the last time I played with War Beagle.

me4ysezy.jpg
golf4life is is a new man without the fog

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

e2yruvum.jpg
18 tee almost home

Jj concedes and I limp in with a double. CC takes it 1UP

This looks like so much fun. 18 in before 11 is something regular for me since I try to get the first AM tee time. Sometimes I can get 36 before 11.

I'd kill to be down there with you all! A bunch of genuinely good people (except Gray....he refuses to support team Hackers), Callaway and THP.....what an awesome weekend you guys are going to have!

CaptainCaution
2eta9aha.jpg
pa3a9a7e.jpg
ge3edyqe.jpg
vunybaze.jpg

jjmorris
yne8uvas.jpg
5u6etady.jpg
ydejada2.jpg
zavu2u8y.jpg

Nice swing sequence pics sparks!

Great job fellas. If this is any indication as to what the Live Thread will be like, we are all in for a treat.

Thanks for all the coverage so far everyone, great photos and video!

hegybyse.jpg

Lunch

Awesome work this morning, guys. This is a fun thread to follow.

All this fun makes me want to leave work and go play right now.....

I don't think that Miller Time wants to share his lunch with you, JJ.

Ha I was trying to show y'all my awesome chicken strips.. they're pretty amazing

Had a blast out there today with Freddie, Buck and Josh. A practice round in every since of the word, played multiple balls off the tee dropped from positions I might expect to be in this weekend and played from different positions on the green at times.

A great tune up for a weekend of awesome.

Well Florida golf got me a bit today. Putter was adjustment and short game on tight lies was an adjustment. Will get a few hours of work in otherwise I should be good to go for tomorrow. Can't wait for tonight

Had a blast out there today with Freddie, Buck and Josh. A practice round in every since of the word, played multiple balls off the tee dropped from positions I might expect to be in this weekend and played from different positions on the green at times.

I like it! Can't wait to follow along with you guys this weekend Beags.

Sounds like a perfect way to prep, well done Ryan!

me4ysezy.jpg
golf4life is is a new man without the fog

Fog Is Golf4life's nightmare. He was envisioning a leprechaun coming out of the fog from scary movies as a child. I told him to picture the leprechaun dressed as Mward. He was all good after that!

Back