Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots Review

Ok after an hour at 100 mmHg and then a hot shower I sat at my desk for a little bit. I can tell you the leg that had the boot on the calf is really happy while the un-booted calf is a little delicate. My quads don't really feel a difference nor do the hamstrings. I am guessing I will see the biggest difference tomorrow.

The next day. I am not hobbling around but there is a difference in the two legs. My booted leg does feel better. It is not world's apart because it was just walking a golf course but there are some noticeable recovery differences between booted and not booted.

The next day. I am not hobbling around but there is a difference in the two legs. My booted leg does feel better. It is not world's apart because it was just walking a golf course but there are some noticeable recovery differences between booted and not booted.
Im not sure why, but this is fascinating to me. I struggle with my legs after walking or when I dont get enough walking. I think I need to try these out.

Im not sure why, but this is fascinating to me. I struggle with my legs after walking or when I dont get enough walking. I think I need to try these out.
If you're they're just sitting around, throw them on!

I can tell I walked yesterday in both legs. Lets not get it twisted. You will recover quicker but not instantly. 💪

Reactions: JB
Traveled quite a bit over the weekend, and came back home to tired feeling legs. It's always funny how they feel tired after sitting, but I think we all know the feeling. Put the JetBoots on for 20 minutes at 75 last night, and this morning I feel a lot better. Legs aren't as heavy, and just feel better overall.

I have been exercising slightly more regularly, doing more leg based cardio and less upper body resistance. The Recovery Boots have certainly helped in terms of pain and recovery. But I do still feel fatigue in the legs. Who knows, maybe I would be feeling more fatigue without the boots.

Used my original version last night for an hour after a heavy leg workout. Hamstrings don’t hurt quite as bad as they normally would.

That squeeze though right before it lets go, who doesn’t love the heartbeat in their leg feeling?

I have been exercising slightly more regularly, doing more leg based cardio and less upper body resistance. The Recovery Boots have certainly helped in terms of pain and recovery. But I do still feel fatigue in the legs. Who knows, maybe I would be feeling more fatigue without the boots.
Depends on how hard I work my legs the previous day, but I know what you mean. These help in the recovery and I think help the next day soreness a TON, you still need proper rest as well. Using these won't allow you to do heavy leg circuits every day.

If you go hard on your legs and use these and feel like you are fully recovered then you did not go hard on your legs. :ROFLMAO:

I get relief and recover quicker using the boots but I can tell you if I use the boots and feel nothing in my legs the next day then it was an easy stroll or workout. If I go heavy on weights or extended walks in tough terrain then I expect my legs to be jello no matter what I do to recover. You can't expect miracles.

Do these boots work on anything else? In my best Caleb Pressley voice
1650576253077.png

Been trying to use these every night while my wife and I binge Friday Night Lights.

As my workouts get heavy again, I've still been plenty sore in my legs, even after using the JetBoots. Is this a function of heavy weights? Long drive in the car yesterday? Kids not sleeping well -> parents not sleeping well? Not using them immediately after workout? Who knows? They are definitely relaxing after a long day, though.

Battery life has been pretty good. I have been going for 40 minutes at 100, and find myself charging every 3rd or 4th day, whenever it gets down to 1 bar. I am trying to avoid running them all the way to E.

30 holes walking on Saturday, 18 with the Motocaddy, the rest a mix between a caddie for their training, and the pushcart when my wife joined me. Needless to say, I was tired at the end of it all. I used the jetboots in the evening after getting cleaned up, and the next morning, I was much less sore than I would have expected. Feet were really the most sore.

I wore shorts while using the boots, and honestly, I kind of wish I had worn at least some sweatpants. Maybe because it was post shower, but my skin felt really clammy after being closed up in the boots for 40 minutes. YMMV.

After hitting the slopes all weekend my legs could really use a pair of these right now, based on what you guys say I'd be feeling great in just a session with these bad boys
yep, after walking the Course with the Pros and Celebrities every day at the Club Corp Classic, these would have been the bomb i would bet......

yep, after walking the Course with the Pros and Celebrities every day at the Club Corp Classic, these would have been the bomb i would bet......
Some more than others criss crossing the entire course......:LOL:

I keep getting more real world use in these. A weekend filled with kids soccer game (where the coach runs around herding the kids :ROFLMAO:), bike riding, general up and down and all around chasing my 3 kids around the backyard. It was in the 80's, and those first few hot days here in Ohio always take it out of me more than it should. So needless to say I was whooped by Sunday night, and my legs were too. 40 minutes at 75 did the trick to help relieve some of the soreness. Feeling good this morning. Still know I was active, but nothing to where I would need to skip leg day, or a walk/jog because of how I feel.

The way I see it is, these help your legs recover quicker and feel better in general. If you run a marathon and use these, you're legs will feel better but you'll still know you ran a marathon. It will lessen the soreness, to where you can walk normal instead like a cowboy after a long ride.

So I cycled the battery for the third time since getting these. To remind everyone, with the first full charge, I had seven sessions totaling 220 minutes. For the second full charge, I had six sessions totaling 195 minutes. This full charge, I only had four full sessions totaling 140 minutes.

40 @100
40 @100
20 @100
40 @100

So less battery after every use. The one thing I do want to bring up though is that each time I cycled, there was a longer time in between uses. The first cycle and seven sessions was all completed within a full week (March 24-31st). The second cycle was less than two weeks (April 1-11th). This session was April 12-24th. So a little longer than the second session but not my much.
There must be some always on component of the boots because an 80 minute difference in use time from cycle one to cycle three doesn't make a ton of sense to me. I will continue to monitor the battery and usage to see if anything changes

I never really worry about the battery as it always makes 60min at 100. If the battery says 2 bars I will charge them just because.

I played 2 days in a row for the first time in a long time and used these after both rounds. My legs are tired but I am not walking around like Frankenstein's monster as usual if I walked that much.

Any other questions about these or are there any experiments the forum would like to see? Was about to start final review and just wanted to make sure folks get the info they want.

Man, I did not think that I would enjoy these as much as I have. I try to use them nightly but never seem to go more than 2 days without using them. I've had some hamstring tightness lately, so I've been mixing in some stretching before and after using these. I feel that that is making a little bit of a difference.

Have you found doing this promotes falling to sleep easier?

I've used my theragun before bed and it seems to help so wondering if this could even be better.

so I delayed answering this guy, but the answer is yes. Probably because I'm so relaxed when using them. I'm either sitting there watching TV or reading. It's been a nice little routine prior to calling it a night.

so I delayed answering this guy, but the answer is yes. Probably because I'm so relaxed when using them. I'm either sitting there watching TV or reading. It's been a nice little routine prior to calling it a night.
This guy appreciates it:D

I'm going to have to go back through this thread. Committed to running a marathon next year and these may be what the doctor ordered.
I have a icebox for my knee to help with swelling but these seem like they would be really good post any 10 plus mile run.

I'm going to have to go back through this thread. Committed to running a marathon next year and these may be what the doctor ordered.
I have a icebox for my knee to help with swelling but these seem like they would be really good post any 10 plus mile run.
These for sure help quicken recovery! I’ve done more cardio than weight lifting since I’ve had these and I recovered much quicker after using these on cardio/running days compared to lifting days

Back