Things Internet Golfers Say

Other people play too slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flight it down
Work the ball
Play my own game

I am guilty of these myself..lol

Brag about hitting the ball 280 yards average, but not one ball is actually playable.

FS/FT - XFlex Tour spec blades. Looking for something with a smaller sweet spot and heavier shafts. Tired of feeling like I'm playing with shovels. Got these right from the tour truck, hit 2 balls total on the range. Not for me, too whippy.

Thinning the herd, so this one's gotta go.

FS/FT - XFlex Tour spec blades. Looking for something with a smaller sweet spot and heavier shafts. Tired of feeling like I'm playing with shovels. Got these right from the tour truck, hit 2 balls total on the range. Not for me, too whippy.

And with this im going to wait to list my apex mb with KBS tour 130x shafts

I hit it too high (which I am guilty of saying)
Me too. I hit it so dayum High. I have lost 15yds per iron the last couple of years. I'm serious. I need to start playing the ball off my big toe, instead of my pinky toe.

I hit it too high (which I am guilty of saying)
Yep. I have been guilty of saying this on multiple occasions haha

Also I hear and say myself that I can't stand the sound of that club.

I love this thread!

Not nearly enough mentions of custom paint fills, stampings, or spineless shoes but otherwise this made me laugh.

Yep. I have been guilty of saying this on multiple occasions haha
Also I hear and say myself that I can't stand the sound of that club.

Oh I definitely have complained about the sound plenty of times.

Omg that is the worst

It's entertaining

'My bag is finally set.'

Check out the custom Paint-fill on my New Irons

I prefer the Naked look

I always match the Ferrules to my grips

I custom ordered these +1 and 1 degree up they only have a couple of rounds on them, but I decided to go in a different direction.

Got these as an experiment.

My sock game is strong.

I'll play in any weather rain shine, sleet or snow, I just wanna be out on the course.

That putter is too clicky

I hit my shot so high, it buried itself under the surface of the green. does that count as a hole out since it was below the surface?

I won't play on aerated greens

Drained everything within 10 feet.

I love this thread!

Not nearly enough mentions of custom paint fills, stampings, or spineless shoes but otherwise this made me laugh.

Hey custom paint fill is important. Lol. Yeah I'm guilty.

I crushed a drive .......easy 220 carry and I think I cracked the face of my driver.

Those who supposedly average over 300yds for their tee shots - played with a couple people who brag about how long they hit yet they couldn't hit it past me and I am nowhere near the length they claimed to be

Drained everything within 10 feet.

I sometimes hear people saying that but with a greater distance which always makes me laugh considering the tour stats aren't 100% from that distance

280-That's All
You should try this
Those are players irons

"I can't play those, they have too much offset for me"

At the heart of it, we are all "internet golfers" and the hate we put up last week as kind of a teaser kind of pokes fun at it a bit. This past weekend we were talking about words and phrases that us internet golfers use and the list was growing. So my question to you is, what are your favorites?

Buttery was a top choice
Whippy was definitely up there
Overpured was talked about

What else do you have?

Game........gaming.......gamer.....gamed ........WTF !!!!!! what happened to used or played with ... it befuddles the mind of the importance of those saying versus just normal talk

Never really crossed my mind until now, but being called an 'internet golfer' is something I can't stand - you either play golf or you don't

Maybe I should start calling people who play football 'internet footballers' from now on?

This is too funny and I'm guilty of so many of them. It's all good though, I'm a proud internet golfer. I mean, that's why we're all here, right?

fixed my slice...

with this one move...

and a month later, my slice is back

"Too spinny"

Point and shoot.

Back