THP Challenge #5 - Make A Putt & Win Prizes

Took 3 tries but I got er done!

Just short...

Just short...

Yep, story of his day....and mine.

A bit more tougher challenge when you opt to just execute it on the course. I rolled in 2 fantastic 30 plus footers on the practice green. Hahaha

Yep, story of his day....and mine.

A bit more tougher challenge when you opt to just execute it on the course. I rolled in 2 fantastic 30 plus footers on the practice green. Hahaha

You are the captain of Team Basement Dwellers...Where are the papparazi?

You are the captain of Team Basement Dwellers...Where are the papparazi?

They were making me drinks, cleaning my clubs (post range sesh), and marking my balls.

This sounds like something we're gonna get done at #TheGauntlet. Who's with me!?!?

I think you guys are going to be a bit busy.

Here is my putt

The walk it in by Scarnici.

We tried to do this on the course today in our foursome. Wouldn't you guess it, the only 15footer made, we didn't catch on video. It was by Miller Time by the way.

Since I had to work I had to be a little creative.

[video=youtube;psz9jH7f8-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psz9jH7f8-0&list=UUOCG1G8LekvFqVjsoV6DZAQ[/video]

Great contest THP! My play and practice have been fueled this year in preparation for The Gauntlet, with some gas on the flame courtesy of Team JRod. Thank you!

Love it!!!

I need to get out and do this...didn't get out on the course last week but should have plenty of time this week

Setting: Holiday Inn Express in LaGrange, GA
Challenge: Make a 15 foot putt on ugly hotel room carpet into a plastic water cup
Tools: SeeMore mFGP putter and old Titleist Prov1x ball
Result: NOTHING BUT PLASTIC!

Setting: Holiday Inn Express in LaGrange, GA
Challenge: Make a 15 foot putt on ugly hotel room carpet into a plastic water cup
Tools: SeeMore mFGP putter and old Titleist Prov1x ball
Result: NOTHING BUT PLASTIC!

Thanks goodness that first one went in. Just tried the putt 15 more times and the best I could do in those 15 was bang the side of the cup once. The ball does some serious wobbling all over the place on this funky carpet.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing more drop.

Here's my entry... taken with a ground level GoPro behind the cup. Putt is exactly 17 feet 4 inches, and as you can tell it's downhill and breaking hard right. Putt made on 9-2-2014 at American Lake Veterans Golf Course.

Last edited:
Back