THP Event Coming To Myrtle Beach

ooh very nice. Never been to MB, but would like to.

I just want to reiterate that we have definitely NOT announced what event will be in Myrtle Beach.

No deals on our end have been struck at all.
Whatever the event and entry method, I'm sure the competition to get in will be fierce (as it is for all THP events).

Another location I have yet to spend time in. Looking forward to details on how to get "in" when the time comes.

So many great courses in Myrtle Beach. THP has done great things there, glad to see that it will again be hosting something!

I would love to get back to Myrtle Beach. It was a blast the last time & I'm sure this time around will be no different.

Very nice! Perhaps true blue and Caledonia revisited...

Glad to hear another year and another event in Myrtle. Can't wait to hear details

Love MB!!! Another great place for an event

Love seeing this. Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite areas in the whole country.

Love it! A quick drive down HWY 17 and I'm there.

I've never been down to South East. From what I've heard, Myrtle Beach is gorgeous. Wouldn't be a bad choice if this was my first visit to SE region?

My first THP event was in MB. May have to go back for another!

The one time I went to MB to golf, I had the time of my life. Wouldn't mind going back!

Cannot go wrong with Myrtle. One of the best cities for golf IMO. Excited for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not been to Myrtle Beach but if it's just as great as Hilton Head count me in!

So many awesome options next year. This is incredible!

HMMMM, I wonder what this could might be! love that area of the country

I've never been down to South East. From what I've heard, Myrtle Beach is gorgeous. Wouldn't be a bad choice if this was my first visit to SE region?

Not at all, pretty area and amazing golf courses.

so many awesome options!

Really hope to make it to this or whatever one is the closet this summer.

Keeps getting better. Love MB and the surrounding area. Another one I hope I can get into.

Would love to get back to MB and add to the number of courses I've played there!!!

Yuuuussss! Now to get in as I'm sure that saying this event will be in high demand is a ridiculous understatement.

I agree with this. I know we don't know what event this is, but I played in Myrtle numerous times, just never attended a THP event there. Count me add excited too.

Two of my favorite courses are in the greater Myrtle Beach area...wonder if they will be utilized?

Back