THP Fantasy Football - The Championship

Congrats Gregdan!

Looks like I am going to finish 10-6 overall. I won my 2 "playoff" games and today my team scored almost 130. I think I am starting to get a better handle on this whole 16 team league thing. I am excited for next year, that is for sure.

Well looks like I'll be finishing in second this year. Only Garcon felt like showing up and playing some football.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I was waiting to post because anything can happen in the NFL.

Big congrats to Jman for a fantastic run, to make it to the Championship game is no easy task. I really was nervous that I was going to get spanked this week but luckily my guys played well and I was able to put up a good number and it just happened that it was enough.

Looking forward to defending the title next year and having a blast again.

Congrats GregDan. Too bad Jman couldn't put up those numbers last week. ; ) I'm totally kidding, you earned it GD, congrats!

Howzat and I are still battling it out. Both our teams struggled again this week. I'm winning by 30.5 right now, but he still has Brandon Marshall, Michael Crabtree and the Eagles kicker left and I have McCoy and the Bears kicker left.

For those wondering, Cousins put up 10, which isn't great, but ended up being a better move for me than Stafford who only put up 6.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I was waiting to post because anything can happen in the NFL.

Big congrats to Jman for a fantastic run, to make it to the Championship game is no easy task. I really was nervous that I was going to get spanked this week but luckily my guys played well and I was able to put up a good number and it just happened that it was enough.

Looking forward to defending the title next year and having a blast again.

1 and done I'm coming for ya next year

1 and done I'm coming for ya next year

Bring it on! I am ready and willing to take on anybody. No #zone3 here! I am flying first class this year!

Congrats GregDan. Too bad Jman couldn't put up those numbers last week. ; ) I'm totally kidding, you earned it GD, congrats!

Howzat and I are still battling it out. Both our teams struggled again this week. I'm winning by 30.5 right now, but he still has Brandon Marshall, Michael Crabtree and the Eagles kicker left and I have McCoy and the Bears kicker left.

For those wondering, Cousins put up 10, which isn't great, but ended up being a better move for me than Stafford who only put up 6.

I think my team forgot we had to play after Jamaal crushed their dreams last week. I was really hoping to have some bragging rights over Morgan but it dosn't look like things are going my way.

GregDan put together a heck of a team that peaked at the right time, congrats!

Should be a fun ride, excited to play what I think is the best team in our division. Drafting dead last is definitely hurting but hopefully we can scrape something together. Too bad that aaron rodgers trade didn't work out at all, going to have to pray for some "luck" for fleener and be prepared to scream at old coach Bill if he decides not to use Ridley again.....

Speaking of that, here's a great jingle I found for any of you who owned ridley as well....

Gashing through the hole
On a simple counter play
Stevan Ridley goes
Fumbling all the way
Shane Vereen comes in
Sampering to the light
What fun it is in fantasy....
Committees f'ing bite
Oh, Belichick, Belichick
Belichick the Grinch
What bulls**t is he doing with
THIS USELESS BOLDEN B**CH
Oh, Belichick, Belichick
Belichick the Grinch
LeGarrette Blount can suck my b*lls
He fills no stinkin niche
I found this little jingle a little humorous with a final of 41-7..... Stay classy Baltimore......stay classy

This year was a freaking blast. Shame on me for not jumping in this in prior years.

This year was a freaking blast. Shame on me for not jumping in this in prior years.
I agree bro, I went 2-12 and still had a blast...I will be back in it next year for sure.

Congrats toJaquizz InMyPants for winning league 5
it was a good game the better team won. it was a fun year for sure!!!!!!

I found this little jingle a little humorous with a final of 41-7..... Stay classy Baltimore......stay classy

Oh as a steelers fan I hate the ravens more, but belichicks use of rbs infuriates me to no end. Although I do have to thank his defense for giving me a shot.

Up 6.5 points, got Brandon Marshall left and he has Lesean McCoy. This should be interesting...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh as a steelers fan I hate the ravens more, but belichicks use of rbs infuriates me to no end. Although I do have to thank his defense for giving me a shot.
Lol the last 2 minutes were huge then! Pick six and a bad snap for TD.... Nicely played

Congrats toJaquizz InMyPants for winning league 5
it was a good game the better team won. it was a fun year for sure!!!!!!

Not if this game keeps going this way. Marshall hasn't even been on the field since the bears can't get anything going. Still a lot of time left.

I agree bro, I went 2-12 and still had a blast...I will be back in it next year for sure.

Quoted for sheer truth. I had the same record, but it was fun!

league 4 championship game is a nail biter. Comes down to the 2nd half of tonight's game and Boldin on MNF. I need Foles to score some more points!
uhuhehev.jpg

For as bad as the bears were, I could not have been more nervous about getting three points from Marshall. Awesome matchup detpoacher, and what a fun year!! Looking forward to next year already!

Looks like Scarnici's got League 2. well done! This year has been fun. Wish my team fared better the middle of the year, but it is always a blast regardless.

league 4 championship game is a nail biter. Comes down to the 2nd half of tonight's game and Boldin on MNF. I need Foles to score some more points!
uhuhehev.jpg

Looks like it will come down to Boldin needing 13 points. Gonna be fun to follow tomorrow night.

Taco, it was a good battle! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game! You had a great season and I feel pretty fortunate to snag the SWAG in league 3!! :bananadance:

JB,

I just won the championship for league 3. Just to refresh my memory what is the SWAG for winning? It's been a while since the start of the season and my memory is short! Congrats to all the league winners! I feel honored to win against this competitive group and will enjoy defending my title next year! :banana:

Taco, it was a good battle! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game! You had a great season and I feel pretty fortunate to snag the SWAG in league 3!! :bananadance:

Congrats show me your TDs. Your team was tough all year and was strongest when it counted the most.

Haha... That's a great team name.

Back