THP Fantasy Football Week 10

If this is anything other then a Brady sneak I might cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am crying. If he gets in w/ that sneak I win this week! Instead I get the "L". Crazy how it comes down to that!!

I am up by 9.5 with Jimmy Graham and Andy Dalton left. My opponent has the Bengals D and Gostkowski left.

I left a ton of points on the bench, I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

Both our Sunday night guys put up 6 so I am still up by 9.5 with Dalton left for me and the Bengals D left for him.

Down 14 with Odell and Jeremy Hill to go tonight. This would be a big win for me

I think you can pretty much put that one in the W column. Stranger things have happened, but I doubt the two of them can't combine for at least 14 pts.

I would hope so but both of those guys have shown the ability to lay an egg

Need 19.5 from Aj green tonight to win. Ugh. Wish I had this week back

Finally busted my losing streak. Getting a lot of help from players I thought would ride my bench including Ware, Steve Smith, Crowder and Mariota. I will be 5-4-1 and picking up steam.

Got another win with some back ups in. It seems like my team is pretty mediocre but if you can make it to the playoffs you never know what will happen.

The byes got me again and another bad loss for my team. Guys just aren't performing like they had been and I can't beat the teams with losing records it seems. Hoping to go on a run here with I think a finally healthy team and no more byes, but its not looking good.

Way too many points left on the bench.

I'm surprised it hadn't happened earlier, but it took this long into the season before I cost myself a game and had way too many points just sitting on my bench!

Dear Green Bay, Montgomery is better than Starks.

Dear New England, Dion Lewis needs to see the field

Signed,

A Concerned FFB Owner

I agree that GG should win today. You two are in some important, tight match-ups.

I would hope so but both of those guys have shown the ability to lay an egg

I should have started kaepernick instead of Tom Brady.

Unless something really crazy happens tonight I should come away with a W this week. That puts me at 3-1 with one more to go through the gauntlet part of the schedule.

I should have started kaepernick instead of Tom Brady.

That's a real tough second-guess. No way to predict that one

Huge win for me this week. My Wrs came thru in a big way with some tough matchups. The run to the championship is now starting.

That's a real tough second-guess. No way to predict that one
For sure. I was more being sarcastic. I usually play pretty close to the rankings. Kicking myself for not starting rob Kelly over Brandon Marshall tho.

Trailing by 8.5 going into tonight. I need a REALLY big night from the Bengals D, since my opponent has AJ Green going.

I too left points on the bench this week. Why did I play Enunwa over Stills again? And Vernon Davis is really turning into a flex option (also on my bench).

Close matchup going in to tonight. But I think I might pull out a W this week. We shall see.

I think you are playing me. I had two starters who didn't play a down so I am hoping for a W for me!!

I think you are playing me. I had two starters who didn't play a down so I am hoping for a W for me!!

Ya I am crazy stuff man. Haha. That bomb to Gabriel is the difference right now. I hate fantasy football some times. Haha

One on my two starters had a -1 yard so I guess he tried a little out there

Moved to 8-2, survived my QB bye week.

Hopefully can keep it going.
I like my team, but wish I could have gotten a little stronger in a couple areas

Back