THP Fantasy Football Week 10

Projected to lose...awesome..2 WR and a TE did absolutely nothing

Steve smith gets 14.5 and rob Kelly gets 9. On my bench. Deserve to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antonio brown has made this closer than I like. I have a 15 pt lead & need to dodge sterling shepherd tomorrow night.

Weak effort by team with 65.5 with one guy to go. It a win is locked I. My bench was just as pathetic.

10 point lead. He has Edelman and I have Green tomorrow night.

Yet again another week that I could have walked away with but left too many points on the bench

Oh and Jordan Howard got hurt too. Wonderful.

I am up by 9.5 with Jimmy Graham and Andy Dalton left. My opponent has the Bengals D and Gostkowski left.

I left a ton of points on the bench, I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

Got a lead and need to hold on for once. No playoff hopes here but trying to pick off as many wins as possible to end the season. Need the momentum for next season

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Got a lead and need to hold on for once. No playoff hopes here but trying to pick off as many wins as possible to end the season. Need the momentum for next season

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Your team is finishing up strong for sure.

I was projected to win by 30 this week. And I'm gonna lose.

Thanks to Elliott, I am going to win this week. Going to enjoy that not worrying about the MNF game for a week.

I'm glad my opponent didn't play Big Ben and Baldwin...

I'm glad my opponent didn't play Big Ben and Baldwin...

Who did they play instead? Sounds like someone didn't set a lineup unless the team is stacked.

Who did they play instead? Sounds like someone didn't set a lineup unless the team is stacked.
Oh they set it up. They played Cousins and Edelman instead

That's a very good team then.

If this is anything other then a Brady sneak I might cry.

I hate my team.

Another weak effort by my team. Really disappointed, but it is what it is.

Yep losing streak is up to 3 in a row.

Honestly, I pulled in 80 with a bench that was all but one guy on bye. So we were looking at bottom of the scrap heap. That gives me hope going forward. Great week from my opponent, so I'd probably have lost either way. I'll take solace in that.

New England **** the bed and gave me another loss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back in the losers locker room this week. Made poor choices on WR's. Fell for the hype on J.J. Nelson and he got a single point. Tried Hopkins again for no good reason. I'm down 7, but only have Jeremy Hill tonight and he has Odell and Giovani Bernard.

Back