THP Fantasy Football Week 11: Sponsored by Edel Golf

@Steve2100 is sitting on a beach in Oahu drinking Mai Tais a beating me without trying!😒

Assuming it holds up in the words of @JDax it’s not that impressive 🤣
I should have never looked at the app to see scoring or the game after the first half. I had you by .14pts😂

My team just likes to play the high scoring team each week. Another 110 point loss coming

Eagles need a stop after getting that TD. Can’t let KC drive down

My team just likes to play the high scoring team each week. Another 110 point loss coming
I lost with 130 last week. Looking good for a win with 106 this week. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

I lost with 130 last week. Looking good for a win with 106 this week. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.
More like a wife yielding psychopath

Edit: pun not intended but I’ll leave it there. Wife was supposed to be knife.

AJ Brown has 1 and a 1/3 points. I need him to gain like 34 and 15/16 points real fast.

When you just need DeVonta Smith to get less than 13 points on MNF. Never in doubt, right @Jman ? 🤯

Screenshot_20231121-053034.png

The season is over for Lost Goff Balls. Time to start planning / preparing for next year.

The season is over for Lost Goff Balls. Time to start planning / preparing for next year.
I like that team name. Moving up in the standings, too bad the big money league I am in I am moving down. Injuries are crushing me there. Achane, Connors, Burrow and Andrews. Struggling

I like that team name. Moving up in the standings, too bad the big money league I am in I am moving down. Injuries are crushing me there. Achane, Connors, Burrow and Andrews. Struggling
This year has not been kind to me with FF. Both leagues I am in my team underdelivered.

Sorry to end your fantasy season with my crap team...well not really since you keep rubbing your Florida sunshine in my face :ROFLMAO:

Back