THP Fantasy Football Week 11: Sponsored by Edel Golf

I would not be opposed to my team scoring some touchdowns.

@jdtox and me have a battle going on.

Haha we will see about that. Don't get too cocky. 🤣 You've been on a tear though!
When I get cocky, life always serves me up some humble pie. Big game for you when it matters most!

So I’m getting my ass kicked. Going to drop to 5-6. Not sure I can make the playoffs in league 4 with 6 losses but it’s definitely going to win out week 12 on.

IMG_1328.jpeg
On draft day when I stacked Ridley with Lawerence, I thought I was so smart. Today it finally happened.

I had a chance until that late TD from Dotson, now I’m done.
never give up GIF

When I get cocky, life always serves me up some humble pie. Big game for you when it matters most!
I would have been feeling pretty cocky in your position as well. I didn't think I had a chance realistically, but the team showed up this week. Just hope they don't peak too early. haha

Don't worry, I benched Ridley today.
I almost did too in my league I have him in. I did last week but had bye trouble this week.

I would have been feeling pretty cocky in your position as well. I didn't think I had a chance realistically, but the team showed up this week. Just hope they don't peak too early. haha
Murphy's Law - I traded my #3 RB in James Conner on Friday and my starter, Kenneth Walker III, exited with an oblique injury. Hope he's ok or my team is going to look a lot less intimidating come playoffs.

Team absolutely **** the bed as the favorite and in a must win situation. Going to have to sweep the rest of the season and hope for some lucky bounces.

1700453629894.png

Decent outing from Smith tonight from ruining someone leases fantasy fun in L1

Gotta love that 17 point kicker waiver wire grab. 😜

Decent outing from Smith tonight from ruining someone leases fantasy fun in L1

Gotta love that 17 point kicker waiver wire grab. 😜
yeah, i didn't see that kicker game coming last night until i was getting punched in the kidneys.

should be close tonight! Smith's scored 13pts in 3 of 10 games so far, and those are 3 of the 4 games where he caught a TD. so if the Chiefs can manage to keep him out of the end zone i should be alright. if not, the field tilts pretty strong your way.

@ccjimmy2001 & I battleing down to the wire with Mahomes & Hurts tonight. Gotta give him the edge but hoping it exciting either way.

I really need JJ back sooner than later Lol

IMG_2662.jpeg

1700499466074.png

I feel really good in the matchup of 9-1 in League 2, but Patrick Mahomes is Patrick Mahomes. I am not counting Dan out just yet.

League 4s 1st and second matchup was a total dud for points.

I am not winning this week, but need some stats from Hurts to help the points for column....also I'm a big Slim Reaper fan tonight. He can go a long way to helping out the cause.

I need 7 points tonight between Rice and Smith to take down @Mmaynard11 and get to 5-6 😆

I need less than 24 out of McKinnon. Get ready for the game of his life.

Trying to trade one of my backup qbs in league 5 but nobody seems to want Stroud or Murray. hanging in there although I might be the lowest scoring team in the league.

Can a brother just get one more catch?
IMG_5120.jpeg

Back