THP Fantasy Football Week 11: Sponsored by Edel Golf

It’s pointless and doing it just to do it

Should I allow this sort of nonsense in league 2? @JB
I’m against the trade the whole team for the sake of it “just because” as I think it makes a mockery of the league. If there is another reason I am all ears however

I think we are both pretty frustrated with our teams. It's been hard to make small moves. He has wr depth, I have RB depth. It's a little extreme but wasn't meant to make a mockery of anything. Throwing the kicker and defense in was probably unnecessary and made it look worse.

I think we are both pretty frustrated with our teams. It's been hard to make small moves. He has wr depth, I have RB depth. It's a little extreme but wasn't meant to make a mockery of anything. Throwing the kicker and defense in was probably unnecessary and made it look worse.
You are in fact trading entire starting lineups it appears

1-9 team getting a whole lot better. No brainer for that side.

Okay guys, I have looked at that from every angle and without taking any information from others, we are going to ask you to rework it if you would like to make that type of trade.

If there are questions, feel free to send me a PM.

I hope league 1 doesn’t get any ideas, but no way I’m approving a trade like that.
Thank you. While I appreciate the effort I cannot in good conscience approve that. It has been vetoed

if they did player per player deals. Which one is the deal breaker?

when you're 7-3 but for some reason the Offensive Coordinator is still on the hot seat.

turrible.jpg

Yoooo Matt Canada is a THPer?
i had a...discussion...with a friend after the Steelers beat the Packers during which i said the Steelers are a bad team, making the Packers even worse.
he tried to argue the Steelers must be good because, "you are what your record says you are."

200.gif

Three game losing streak in league 1. Last week was tough putting up over 100 but it shows hope. Win or lose, I like the scoring projection of 100+ again.

i had a...discussion...with a friend after the Steelers beat the Packers during which i said the Steelers are a bad team, making the Packers even worse.
he tried to argue the Steelers must be good because, "you are what your record says you are."

200.gif
For your enjoyment

Trade approved in league 2. 3 for 3. much better than the whole team swapIMG_E5311A544053-1.jpeg

Back