THP Fantasy Football Week 12: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Huge week and big game for me in 3rd place at 8-3 vs @tequila4kapp in 5th at 7-4.

My boys are all showing up at this point, let's keep it going!

Screenshot_20231126-134848~2.png
Screenshot_20231126-134859~2.png

@GolferGal and I in a slugfest for who's team is worse.

It’s so bad this season. I feel like this is just setting me up to dominate in a 12 team league for the THP NFL Draft experience with @Adam Rank.
I like the idea of redemption in a setting like that…

Just not my teams year. Looks like I’m going to move to 5-7. Hopefully I can play spoiler the last couple weeks.

It is a beat down. I thought I had a chance for a while this season but injuries and stupidity of using the 6th pick on Kupp are proving to be huge hurdles. That’s okay…very fun season
At the time though, the Kupp pick seemed good. And your team has been playing strong this season. It is fun for sure!

That Olave concussion could be the death of my chances the rest of the way. Ugh.

I’m banging on Josh Allen in the NFL thread but only fair to say I love having him in fantasy

So Derrick Henry decides to find the end zone after I trade him.

Hell of a game out of Hurts for me when I needed it. I cannot afford to lose the rest of the way

Last edited:
Never thought I’d say that I was happy for Kyren Williams to return but I am happy that he returned!

Oh ****. A win.

Looks like I will walk away with a win. The playoffs seem out of reach but I’m okay playing spoiler for those who are.

I have a W already secured with my QB still to play. That will bring me to .500. There’s an outside chance I can grab that last spot.

Welp I'm officially done. Thought I had a decent chance to make a run with my team but a managerial error cost me this week while not paying as much attention as I should have. Still put up over 105 but not enough.

I WON A GAME!!!

i'm absolutely scoreboard watching during MNF tonight!

League 1 has some pretty big playoff implications:
- @IceyShanks needs 6pts from Addison tonight to maintain his 2-game lead in 1st place (10-1)
- @blackngoldblood (4th place, 7-4) is down 26pts to @mikeg_74 (2nd place, 8-3); blackngold has Dobbs and Hockenson to mike with Moore
- i'm watching from 3rd place (8-3) with a win in hand; i'm cheering for icey to drop a game plus blackngold to overtake mike so i can move up to 2nd.

i'm usually cheering against both the Bears and the Vikings...but this?!

i'm absolutely scoreboard watching during MNF tonight!

League 1 has some pretty big playoff implications:
- @IceyShanks needs 6pts from Addison tonight to maintain his 2-game lead in 1st place (10-1)
- @blackngoldblood (4th place, 7-4) is down 26pts to @mikeg_74 (2nd place, 8-3); blackngold has Dobbs and Hockenson to mike with Moore
- i'm watching from 3rd place (8-3) with a win in hand; i'm cheering for icey to drop a game plus blackngold to overtake mike so i can move up to 2nd.

i'm usually cheering against both the Bears and the Vikings...but this?!
I'll have MNF on the second screen with some interest. I think Moore should help enough and based on how Chi has played Min in the past, I don't expect a ton of points. That can be good and bad, but I just need 4-50 out of Moore to feel good.

For the love of God, just run the ball!
IMG_0956.png

JUST BENCH HIM ALREADY!!!

Angry Star Wars GIF

My team laid its first real egg (I think, IIRC). Underperformed to the projected total by 40 points.

Could I get smacked any more. Oh wait I still have a couple more weeks to lose. Ugh my team sucks. 😂

11-114 from Moore helped secure the win and had me put up the most points all year. I really hope Achane not playing is a precaution and will be ready for the stretch run, because my team needs his production to even think about taking this one to the end.

Back