THP Fantasy Football Week 13: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Last week of byes - tough this close to the playoffs. Anyone in decent playoff shape thinking about not replacing their kicker, TE, or defense on bye in order to keep them for the playoffs?

Last week of byes - tough this close to the playoffs. Anyone in decent playoff shape thinking about not replacing their kicker, TE, or defense on bye in order to keep them for the playoffs?
Actually Washington and Arizona are off next week.

Let's go. had a nice 4 week win streak going until last week.
Ill try and put up a fight
Hey there what happened last week? 😂

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Now it’s time to play spoiler. Had some untimely injuries. Feel like I put a good team together.

Just getting lucky with a nice winning streak although I am one of the lower scoring teams in the league. League 5 standings

1701186989410.png
1701187022512.png

My team has taken a crap recently. Hope I can turn it around and make the playoffs, then anything can happen

League 3 is starting to separate, but still about 9 teams fighting for the playoffs slots.

View attachment 9224776

View attachment 9224779
Fortunate enough to win 3 in a row and get even @ 6-6 (Blow Your Waddle). Have to win out & hope. 2 dumb lineup decisions cost me an 8-4 standing right now. One was benching Waddle for a week and my team is literally named after him! o_O

6-6 and having empty slots for QB and RB sure does suck and kills the even smallest chance

Lost a close one last week but I am sitting in last place at 4-8 guess I can always play spoiler.

We've got a big matchup this week (Randys Moss vs Takitaki's Tiki Bar)... winner has a great chance at the playoffs!
always like a good tiki bar but not this time 😁 I am in three leagues and it is amazing the ups and downs in each

That is what I’m looking to do from here on out.
7 guys on bye this week looks good for you for another win! Hope I didn’t just jinx ya 🤣

Lost 4 straight
Won 6 straight
Lost 2 straight

I don’t know where I’m going with this…except it’s a circuitous route to being average. Teasing myself into believing I can make the playoffs.

Two close loses in a row has probably dashed my hopes but oh well.

Here’s League 4 Standings & Week 13 Matchups.

IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg

It’s still wild to me to see teams with 1400 points in a 14 team league.

League 6 standings. I lost last week by 0.94 pts. There are worse losses, but being this close to the end makes it hurt a little bit more.

Division 1.jpg
Division 2.jpg

i've got another big game this week facing @blackngoldblood with him in 5th (7-5) and me in 3rd (9-3).

the concussion for Olave is a major setback for me, but the Bye week for MN and BUF slow him way down.
this game could come down to which 49er WR plays better against Philly.
so...i'm breaking out the 2-TE set!

league1.jpg

i've got another big game this week facing @blackngoldblood with him in 5th (7-5) and me in 3rd (9-3).

the concussion for Olave is a major setback for me, but the Bye week for MN and BUF slow him way down.
this game could come down to which 49er WR plays better against Philly.
so...i'm breaking out the 2-TE set!

View attachment 9225018
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Back