THP Fantasy Football Week 13: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Time to play spoiler. Would love a game with both teams in the 30s.

Have DAk and pollard playing against Dallas defense.

Just noticed that @KY Golfer going with the double te strategy as well

Just noticed that @KY Golfer going with the double te strategy as well
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

No choice, I asked for weeks to trade and nobody would trade me anyone 😂. And I may be screwed more if Brown doesn’t play. But I guess it my fault for drafting all my WR with byes on the same week.
Dude..... I've only been begging for an RB the entire season🤣

Time to play spoiler. Would love a game with both teams in the 30s.

Have DAk and pollard playing against Dallas defense.
No such thing as spoiler against me. Most have their best weeks against me 😂😂😂

Dude..... I've only been begging for an RB the entire season🤣
Only last week from me tho and it was a TE you were offering. I can’t start 3 of those 😂😂😂

Seriously I’m shocked to have the record I do since JJ went down. I had a few lucky weeks in there tho.

Seriously I’m shocked to have the record I do since JJ went down. I had a few lucky weeks in there tho.
Dude that’s the story of my season. Just like the Steelers winning low point affairs early in the season, dunno what’s happened as of late.

League 5 scores and standings
Screenshot_20231130_222832_NFL Fantasy.jpgScreenshot_20231130_222846_NFL Fantasy.jpgScreenshot_20231130_222902_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Where’s this been all year cowboys?

1701405949863.png

Story of my FF Life 😂
Pollard has been terrible all year. I got a ton of crappy trade offers for him all year but I probably would have been better off moving on from him at some point.

@#troy what in the actual f**k just happened lmao

I had a kicker play tonight and I am down 50-4 in our matchup.

Have a freakin week, Metcalf.
Yeah I’m playing against him in a different league, ugh!

Pollard has been terrible all year. I got a ton of crappy trade offers for him all year but I probably would have been better off moving on from him at some point.
RBs have been notoriously td dependent or need a significant amount of targets out of the back field

Nice big 0 burger from the Cowboys defense last night. So much for playing spoiler 🤣

@#troy what in the actual f**k just happened lmao

I had a kicker play tonight and I am down 50-4 in our matchup.

Have a freakin week, Metcalf.
DK went bonkers!

I went against Metcalf and Charbonnet...i am down 50 so i am pretty sure I am losing this week and dropping a spot. Hopefully I still stay in the hunt when its all said and done.

Doing my best to play spoiler and hang on for any semblence of chance.

1701640871294.png

Back