THP Fantasy Football Week 13: Sponsored by Edel Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The playoffs are in sight
Week 13 is here.

This season seems to have flown by. Still some work to be done in L1 to figure out the #2-4 seeds bc I am pretty sure #1 is locked up barring something drastic

1701171711307.png
1701171737037.png

League 2 Standings:
IMG_0795.jpeg

IMG_0796.jpeg

I’m just trying to catch that last spot

My team is a bunch of bums. Needed to go on a hot streak and came up short. Thats what I get for putting a Panther in my lineup.

Maybe I can play spoiler in the coming weeks but I doubt it

My ragtag bunch needs to keep making a run. Our league is pretty bunched up

My team is a bunch of bums. Needed to go on a hot streak and came up short. Thats what I get for putting a Panther in my lineup.

That is what I’m looking to do from here on out.

I've got panthers and vikings.

I've never been so disappointed in myself.

This season seems to have flown by. Still some work to be done in L1 to figure out the #2-4 seeds bc I am pretty sure #1 is locked up barring something drastic

View attachment 9224746
View attachment 9224747
I hope I can hold on to the lead, sorry been so quiet, busy with work, but it's been fun to co manage with my 12 year old son, he was jacked watching the game last night to see if we could pull off the win. I keep trying to tell him FF doesn't always go like this.

League 3 is starting to separate, but still about 9 teams fighting for the playoffs slots.

IMG_0835.jpeg

IMG_0836.jpeg

ESPN told me I sucked two minutes after the draft was done.
I knew I was doomed when it said I would be 14-2 after the draft.

the curse of the overhyped draft.
Yep.

The next three weeks I have some of the big hitters in the league and look forward to playing spoiler a bit.

that 2-game lead over 4th-6th place feels good right now...and yet also not safe at all.
(also, hey! 5 game win streak!)
League 1 is ridiculous right now. Playoffs are still out of sight but there’s hope

Back