He has Woodhead, Hernandez and Pats D

should be a close one, but it appears theres no shot at the playoffs now

Im up 11.5 on Chunky
I have Schaub and Shayne Graham tonight

He has Woodhead, Hernandez and Pats D

should be a close one, but it appears theres no shot at the playoffs now

I'm out as well. Still want to kick your butt though

You should win. Hernandez has been a turd

What kills me, is the Cardinals gave up 58 points (last I seen anyways), and yet, they still had positive fantasy points (3 I think). Dude, they shouldn't even get a participation point.

I just looked in league 4. Seattle D had 31 of Dan's Dominators 56.5 points thus far. He only has Brady left. His next high scorer at the moment is Davone Bess at 7.5. Wow.

That is so weird, in league 1 the SeaHawks D had 41 and I have the Cardinals D and I got -7 from them. Hopefully they all adjust to the same.

As for my team this week, I lost, I lost bad, my entire team was carried by A. Peterson. Oh well, at least I had already clinched the playoffs.

I need 5 points from Wes Welker for the win, I'm thinking he can at least pull that out!!!

That is so weird, in league 1 the SeaHawks D had 41 and I have the Cardinals D and I got -7 from them. Hopefully they all adjust to the same.

As for my team this week, I lost, I lost bad, my entire team was carried by A. Peterson. Oh well, at least I had already clinched the playoffs.

Yep 31 for Sea and 3 for Ari. Not sure whats going on....

I see how it is... League 4 is rigged, or MWard manually changed the scores :angry:

Hawks D killed it!

Back