THP Fantasy Football - Week 14 Thread

I was having a good day until I figured out no matter what happens I am already out of the playoff picture. Ignorance really is bliss. I guess taking down GG in a game that is meaningless for her will be mu Super Bowl. :alien:

She is not a happy camper right now...hehe

I was having a good day until I figured out no matter what happens I am already out of the playoff picture. Ignorance really is bliss. I guess taking down GG in a game that is meaningless for her will be mu Super Bowl. :alien:
I need a lot of luck to get in, but I am fairly certain there is no way I get in.

She is not a happy camper right now...hehe

I am sure she will come back and win. Just the way things have been going for my squad.

I am sure she will come back and win. Just the way things have been going for my squad.

She just said down 29 with Cobb and the defense left, she does not like her chances. Turned out leaving Stevie on the bench for Bryce Brown was not a good move.

My defense has -7, that's just embarrassing. Can't they end that game now it's 51-0.

It's a good thing I already clinched a playoff spot because I need Cobb to have 250 yards and 3 TD to have a chance. (I just made up those numbers, my point is I need a miracle.)

This is the Team Lone Wolf I've been fearing all year long, So far T. Richardson is low scoring man with 16.5 on his team >.<. I'm putting up very good numbers myself but his tam is going nuts atm; 90+ with 4 guys still to play.....

My defense has -7, that's just embarrassing. Can't they end that game now it's 51-0.

It's a good thing I already clinched a playoff spot because I need Cobb to have 250 yards and 3 TD to have a chance. (I just made up those numbers, my point is I need a miracle.)

Ouch. Not in the THP league, but in another one I have the Seahawks D. They're going HAM.

So your saying there's a chance!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

And after my four game losing streak if I win this week I may still be out of the playoff's
This is the Team Lone Wolf I've been fearing all year long, So far T. Richardson is low scoring man with 16.5 on his team >.<. I'm putting up very good numbers myself but his tam is going nuts atm; 90+ with 4 guys still to play.....

Haha 31 but pretty much!

Haha 31 but pretty much!

What kills me, is the Cardinals gave up 58 points (last I seen anyways), and yet, they still had positive fantasy points (3 I think). Dude, they shouldn't even get a participation point.

Buck had Seattle's D against me and they gave him 41 points but I'm still projected to win.

I just looked in league 4. Seattle D had 31 of Dan's Dominators 56.5 points thus far. He only has Brady left. His next high scorer at the moment is Davone Bess at 7.5. Wow.

My 2012 Fantasy Football championship dreams are taking their last pathetic breaths. Two leagues, started 7-1 in my THP league, started 11-0 in my other league. Within the next couple of hours, I will miss the playoffs in THP League #3 (probably by pts scored tiebreaker), and I will crash out in the first round of the playoffs in my other league. The sad thing is I can't even blame injuries, just players who decided not to excel in the second half of the season.

Oh well, it's been a fun ride everyone.

Well, it looks like I will win this week, but it's still not going to be enough to make the playoffs

I'm feeling pretty good right now, still have Wes tomorrow, hopefully I won't need too many from him to put me over the top!

16 point lead for me, but lots of guys still to play tomorrow

How exactly are you a starting WR on a team that score 58 points, and you only manage to bring in 1 point... that confuses me greatly.

How exactly are you a starting WR on a team that score 58 points, and you only manage to bring in 1 point... that confuses me greatly.

Beast Mode. Lol.

Back