THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be interested in making a move, but they are not your best asset.

Yup, Andy Dalton or Sam bradford could be on the trading block!

dude...Sam Bradford has been your highest scorer all year

Ugh, the Wormburners are officially throwing in the towel in regards to making the top tier playoffs.
I knew I had to get the W against you this week, both of us sitting at 5-3 the loser was going to have a real tough track to the playoffs. It's not impossible though, keep racking up points bro. Bearded Ladies are in fact wicked though so it's hard to beat them really! :D

I need 7pts from marion barber tonight, lol

For Bradford and Dalton?

Of course. Who else? I need to have 4 QB's on my team. I am going through withdrawal since I traded Matty Ice and now only have 2.

I need to dump Miles Austin.

I need to dump Miles Austin.

You've had multiple opportunities. I don't see anyone jumping on him now. Good thing you have Laurent.

I got ddec'd this week. I felt like most of my guys outperformed his, but his got in the end zone. Stupid deandec luck. Here's one of the reasons why I hate PPR leagues. Marshawn Lynch and Demarco Murray had similar carries and yardage, and only one of them scored in Lynch, yet Murray scores more points. So stupid.

he can chill on my bench with Santana Moss if he wants too haha

I heard he's probably not coming back this year. Nice pick up for sure though.

I heard he's probably not coming back this year. Nice pick up for sure though.

when you beat me, I will start listening to your FF advice...

when you beat me, I will start listening to your FF advice...

Here's some good advice for you:

Go eff yourself.

You've had multiple opportunities. I don't see anyone jumping on him now. Good thing you have Laurent.

I got ddec'd this week. I felt like most of my guys outperformed his, but his got in the end zone. Stupid deandec luck. Here's one of the reasons why I hate PPR leagues. Marshawn Lynch and Demarco Murray had similar carries and yardage, and only one of them scored in Lynch, yet Murray scores more points. So stupid.

They did not have similar yardage because Murray had 40 more yards of receiving. Receiving yards should count too. Even without the extra THREE points he got than Lynch in PPR, the yards would have still been 40 more which equates to more points regardless.

Way to go deandec! Great win for your team this weekend.

no way....Austin for Terrell Owens?

Ill have to get Terrell Owens. I'll probably drop Jimmy Graham so I can add him. I have Dustin Keller on the bench. But deal.

Here's some good advice for you:

Go eff yourself.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Some serious smack talk going down today. I am in a rough spot I need a big night from Vick, Macling, Williams and Hester, Like 70 points, lets hope the defenses suck tonight.

I am 3-4. Buckjob is 8-0. I am beating him by 31 points right now. I have noone left. He has DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy both going tonight. Do I have any chance of beating him???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back