ANNOUNCEMENT THP Fantasy Football Will Return in 2023

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year was a blast with killer prizes courtesy of Edel Golf. We are excited to announce that it is returning and Edel will once again be a part of it.
Signup will come as we get closer to training camp, but we are excited again for another season.

Things to remember. There will be multiple leagues of course.
14 Teams in each

Must be an Albatross Club Member to be a part of it. If you are not, the club is open to anybody and details are here.

Heck Yeah!!!!!

Disappointed with how my season finished last year, looking to finish it off with a championship this year

Fantasy Season is about to begin. Can't wait

This Champ is ready to defend!
IMG_1776.jpeg

I'll give it a go.

LFG!!!!

Yes! Started strong but faded late. Looking forward to redemption

I'm in! Thought my draft last year wasn't half bad...

I am paying attention early this year.

I wanted to do a :ROFLMAO: emoji but didn't want to p^ss you off. Then I thought a :rolleyes: emoji would be more appropriate then thought better of that. I''ll just wish you good luck and hope I am not in your league:cool: because you are always a force to be reckoned with!

This is the year! I'm due to win one, right?

I wanted to do a :ROFLMAO: emoji but didn't want to p^ss you off. Then I thought a :rolleyes: emoji would be more appropriate then thought better of that. I''ll just wish you good luck and hope I am not in your league:cool: because you are always a force to be reckoned with!

You were safe with the laugh, eye roll and you would regret that 😂😂😂😂 I am totally kidding!

So pumped. Can’t wait for THP fantasy football.

If you have @GolferGal in your league don't trade with her! :LOL::LOL:

Time to go....

LFG

Love this. Fantasy football is always so much fun! Can't wait!

Can't wait. Always look forward to this.

Back