Out

Likely

Edit: to be clear, this was a disappointed post. Not a knock of the ffl

Of course I want to defend.

Last edited:
Sign me up

Training camp weekend has been fun

IMG_2580.gif

Who's mockdrafting? Alternating between 12 teams and 14 teams. Holy crap are your teams so much better in 12.

Who's mockdrafting? Alternating between 12 teams and 14 teams. Holy crap are your teams so much better in 12.
Haha!!! I’ve changed my mind and im coming back to win a league this year.

Just discussed with @JB and signups for the 2023 THP FF will begin this upcoming Monday 8/7, which is exactly 1 month until the start of the season, woohoo!!

Just discussed with @JB and signups for the 2023 THP FF will begin this upcoming Monday 8/7, which is exactly 1 month until the start of the season, woohoo!!
That makes me happy. From first to last (or something close) last year, I can only improve this year!

Excellent

Preseason is here!
Excited to get the ball rolling and see how many leagues are active on THP this year.
Fantastic prizes.

Looking forward to this a lot. Always fun. Hoping i can suck less this year!!

Had a draft last night. I just hope half my players are still healthy after preseason is over! Aug 3 is a little early for draft but circumstances made it the only possibility.

IMG_6865.gif

League leader in trades last year.
Wouldn’t mind being league leader in wins this time around!

My time is now. Fantasy Football Master.

Signup will kick off tomorrow

Back