Looking forward to this again. We had a lot of fun last year.

16 teamers are a different animal altogether.

Looking forward to this again. We had a lot of fun last year.

16 teamers are a different animal altogether.

Bingo. Much more fun in my opinion. I can't wait to see how waiver moves are handled in this league, if I can get in of course.

The 16 team league can definitely be challenging, but still a ton of fun. I am so psyched for football season. I get so sad when it's over. Sunday's are just not the same. Plus, football means winter is coming and that's my favorite time of year!

Bingo. Much more fun in my opinion. I can't wait to see how waiver moves are handled in this league, if I can get in of course.

Last year waiver moves were based on league standing. Lower teams had higher priority to make waiver pick-ups.

The 16 team league can definitely be challenging, but still a ton of fun. I am so psyched for football season. I get so sad when it's over. Sunday's are just not the same. Plus, football means winter is coming and that's my favorite time of year!

My thoughts exactly.

Are we going to have a Josh_Ross vs Fairway2Green league then everyone else?

JB, can I start a thread requesting a CO-Manager? Imake great moves.

Last year waiver moves were based on league standing. Lower teams had higher priority to make waiver pick-ups.

Was there a limit on how many moves you could make and was there a fee for each move? (I know I could go to last years thread and probably find it, but this is way easier. Haha)

Are we going to have a Josh_Ross vs Fairway2Green league then everyone else?

Why is that? Did I show too much interest in it for your taste? I also stated I'm not even sure if I'll be able to make it in as one of the 16, but that I hope I can.

You actually did make great trades last year.
I mean your drafting was so bad, that the moves actually almost put you in contention...hehe

Was there a limit on how many moves you could make and was there a fee for each move? (I know I could go to last years thread and probably find it, but this is way easier. Haha)

I don't believe there was a limit nor a fee for waiver claims last year

Why is that? Did I show too much interest in it for your taste? I also stated I'm not even sure if I'll be able to make it in as one of the 16, but that I hope I can.

We had multiple 16 team leagues last year and I am pretty confident we will do the same again this year.

Trash talk should be fun with you lol!

I know right! I did draft horribly. Nothing was legendary about it. The moves I made filled a ton of holes, and sometimes you gotta admit a mistake a move on. I absolutely loved my team at the end of the year.

Percy Harvin haha.

You actually did make great trades last year.
I mean your drafting was so bad, that the moves actually almost put you in contention...hehe

Trash talk should be fun with you lol!

I know right! I did draft horribly. Nothing was legendary about it. The moves I made filled a ton of holes, and sometimes you gotta admit a mistake a move on. I absolutely loved my team at the end of the year.

Percy Harvin haha.

Your drafting was, shall I say, interesting haha. But you did make some killer trades and you had a fierce team at the end. Unfortunately, it was 3/4 of the way through the season before your team really took shape.

It was probably my 4th worst draft ever lol. It did not fit a 16 team league and I still don't think I have a full grasp. It was too late for me for sure.

FUn league though for the most part. Lots of stress. Definitely the most involved and I'd do it over a smaller league in a heartbeat. I loved the trash talk and how much strategy was involved.

Your drafting was, shall I say, interesting haha. But you did make some killer trades and you had a fierce team at the end. Unfortunately, it was 3/4 of the way through the season before your team really took shape.

We had multiple 16 team leagues last year and I am pretty confident we will do the same again this year.

Very nice. So my odds of getting a spot are good? I can't wait for September 8th and this season to get underway.

The THP League last year was a blast, but a 16 team league is tough, particularly if you've never drafted for one before. I hope Bridges comes back though, or someone else is going to have to fill the role of sending me 5 trade offers via PM each day.

I can't wait to do it again this year with Sunday Ticket at the house so that I can scream at all my players appropriately.

Then saying "They dont know if they want to trade, they just got offered Larry Fitzgerald for John Kuhn, can you do any better?"

The THP League last year was a blast, but a 16 team league is tough, particularly if you've never drafted for one before. I hope Bridges comes back though, or someone else is going to have to fill the role of sending me 5 trade offers via PM each day.I can't wait to do it again this year with Sunday Ticket at the house so that I can scream at all my players appropriately.

Very nice. So my odds of getting a spot are good? I can't wait for September 8th and this season to get underway.

Yeah, your chances are really good. We originally started with just 1 league but expanded when the demand was there and we will do that again this year.

It was probably my 4th worst draft ever lol. It did not fit a 16 team league and I still don't think I have a full grasp. It was too late for me for sure.

FUn league though for the most part. Lots of stress. Definitely the most involved and I'd do it over a smaller league in a heartbeat. I loved the trash talk and how much strategy was involved.

The trash talking is fun and yes there is a ton of strategy needed for a 16 team league.

The THP League last year was a blast, but a 16 team league is tough, particularly if you've never drafted for one before. I hope Bridges comes back though, or someone else is going to have to fill the role of sending me 5 trade offers via PM each day.

I can't wait to do it again this year with Sunday Ticket at the house so that I can scream at all my players appropriately.

AD, I have met you, something tells me you don't actually scream. :smile:

Then saying "They dont know if they want to trade, they just got offered Larry Fitzgerald for John Kuhn, can you do any better?"

It was prolly a better move for him..lolz

I'm in too!

Yeah, your chances are really good. We originally started with just 1 league but expanded when the demand was there and we will do that again this year.

Ahhhhh. I looked at the subsection from when you guys only did one 16 team league. Whoops.

Hahahahaha, he was funny. I'd get 5 different scenarios in one, none of them for REAlz

It was prolly a better move for him..lolz

AD, I have met you, something tells me you don't actually scream. :smile:

Well, with my Steroid Induced Mutism, the screaming has stopped :act-up:

You're right though, I'm a quiet, player's owner.

Back