THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the summer out at around 17 (for the last 15 years), and it's trending 9.8

Trend is to 11.0, right now. Planning on a round tomorrow that should count towards next revision.

Up to 25.3 which is not where I wanted to be at this point, but I can't complain with it. I need to figure out how to get myself more reps during the week without having to cut out of work so much. In particular, need to work on getting off the tee in straight-ish fashion. Nothing frustrated me more than slicing the ball.

Trending to 7.4. It continues to drop to the lowest I've ever been. Not sure if it's home cooking or the pieces are finally fitting together.

9a3bb342564dbd4faa396baac664d99e.jpg

Trending down again and will end this revision at 9.1.

Nice work, Colin!

I'll be moving up to 10.3 after a 3.8 differential trended its way off the list this week.

Trending to 11 after a 72 hole 3 day trip. Played decent but got kinda winded on Saturday and put up a high number. It just wasn't high enough to be thrown out as an anomaly. :alien:

While not a practice intensive year, it's the second best year I have ever had playing golf. Onward!

JM

holding steady at 8.0. I'm regressing a bit, but I do feel like I'm really close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending up, 9.8 currently

Looks like I should go from 10.5 to 9.8 tomorrow. Had some low rounds recently. Now to see if I could keep it going this time and not jump back up again.

After playing the round with Mr. Freddie and his help to get me actually hitting the driver again I am going to be at 8.7 1st time below 10 in a long time. Not sure if I like it, but my tracking history looks like a EKG up and down with some serious spikes. Now no Golf for the next 2 weeks so it will most likely go right back up when I start back.

Another good round looks to be pushing my index towards 10.4. If I can keep the scores more consistent, I have a chance of finishing the local posting season close to single digits - one of my primary goals for this season.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

With only one round that can be posted in the last month, and with it being a very uncommon 2 over, I'm going to be down to 6.6 next revision.

Trending to 6.7

After playing the round with Mr. Freddie and his help to get me actually hitting the driver again I am going to be at 8.7 1st time below 10 in a long time. Not sure if I like it, but my tracking history looks like a EKG up and down with some serious spikes. Now no Golf for the next 2 weeks so it will most likely go right back up when I start back.

hell yeah Jim! keep it up

From 8.2 up to 9.1. Playing some real bad golf lately. Frustrated to say the least.

5.1 which is down a tenth from 5.2.

No change. Still at 12.9. Haven't played much and what I have played was garbage. I'm a classic example of handicap being potential instead of reality. But that's fine right now, I have a ton going on and I'm getting into offseason mode already. Less worried about scoring and more about keeping the feel of my swing intact.

I'm up to 8.2, and I'm expecting it to continue. Seeking a local teacher to help right the ship.

11.1 to 11.2. Ruh roh.

Up to 11 after a few loose rounds last weekend.

JM

Staying at 4.6

Down from a 7.1 to 6.8.. A couple of good rounds recently have contributed to that drop. Hopefully that trend can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back