THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up slightly to 5.2

up to 4.6

Hanging steady at 11.1

Up a touch to 9.2.

9.1 -> 9.2, partly because my lowest differential of the year got knocked out.

After 10 rounds in August, I had 1 that counted in September. Everything else was #TheGauntlet and scrambles. More of the same this month. Hanging tight in the mean time at 6.4

Not having a THP event to prepare for kinda takes away the motivation to play.

Went from 25.7 to 24.4 with this revision. Only 30 days left this year for handicapping so I better get crackin'.

Up to a 14.3, good rounds are falling off and being replaced with horrible rounds. I think I've figured out the problem but havent had any time to get rounds in.

I am holding steady at 11.5

PB set with this revision!

Up to 7.7 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a big jump up to 13.8. Playing very poorly right now. It'll get better.

Congrats my friend. I hit one as well and it feels crazy good.

KEEP WORKING!!!!!

Congrats to you as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys...still don't fully understand how it works. Sure don't feel like what it is. Happy with it and look forward to progression.

Your handicap is a representation of what you're capable of. Simple as that.

Stayed at 2.8 haven't had many rounds in lately.

Moved up to 1.8, ugh

Down to 4.3 for my lowest index ever as well!

Down to a 13.4 but just havent had a ton of individual rounds as of late, game feels good at the moment just need to get off the tee better. I will get as many rounds in as I can between now and December no matter the weather!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Up to 14.9...not bad that I've only gone up 0.7 this year considering the amount of effort (or lack thereof) that I have been able to put into it.

From 19.8 to 18.2. Not one but two personal bests this last revision.

Moved down slightly to 10.1, of course that is from exclusively senior tees, but I am an old man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back