THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

How do we change our handicap number in our profile?
Click on your username in the green bar, then Account Details, and scroll down about halfway.

No change in the handicap, no golf scores to input. Just 1 round this past month being a 4 man scramble. Not sure how the ghin would react to a 55.

I am ending my handicap season right about where I started the year 9.7. Didn’t get in near the number of rounds I wanted to this year. Hope next year will be better.

Down to my lowest!

I was one decent round away from knocking it down to 14, but work and weather kept me from gettign in a roudn before the cut off for the season.

I will get some rounds in down south over the winter, hope I can improve.

Highest counting score of 91!

Up to a 4.2 this morning. Looks like I’ll have 2 more rounds before my final adjustment for the grandaddy.

Handicap season ends for us here in Kansas today.
Down a but from 5.7 to 5.3

image000000_11.jpg

Well beyond any back-of-the-mind goal I had for myself. When it came back quickly I did wonder if I could play the best golf of my life at this age, and after all those years off, and apparently I can. Trying to be grateful, because I don't know if things will ever align like this again.

Love hearing all the progress in here. Well done, fellas!

Ticked back down to 5 from 5.2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holding steady at a 22.4. Had a few terrible rounds that kept me from dropping at all.

Down to 20.8 and still trending lower. That’s down 2 from the previous revision. Big scoring difference for me has been keeping the ball in play. Still entertaining lots of bad shots due to lack of concentration so my potential is there. Also need to get back to hitting my irons into the net after work. I’ve noticed a difference this past week my iron striking has been off.

Down to 3.8 from 4.1. I expect it to start going back up as cold weather starts setting in causing me to layer up and the dormant greens become slick as ice.

The swing and bunker game has started to go away so I'm lucky to be finishing the handicap year at 11.2.

Up a tick to 2.2, haven't been playing much.

Posting season up here in Massachusetts is now done for the year. I'm at a 6.9 (nice). That will probably go up when I post some sporadic rounds over the winter when I travel.

Season end in upstate NY but finally got back down into single digits after a couple of years out of them hovering between 10 and 12. Now at 9.4. Lowest I've played to is an 8.2.

Season end in upstate NY but finally got back down into single digits after a couple of years out of them hovering between 10 and 12. Now at 9.4. Lowest I've played to is an 8.2.

Congrats.

Riding the bogey train a lot lately has pushed my Game Golf number up a half-stroke to 12.3.

Made is down to a 13.8 With this last update.

Ticked down from 5.7 to 5.5. Should be going up next time since my game sucks right now due to not playing enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m at 18.7 that’s down from 24 3 months ago. I’ve got some big scores set to drop off if I play well so it should continue down a bit more. I’m relatively new to golf at about 6 months now.

Held at 4.6. Have some low scores that will be coming off prior to the final 2019 update so will likely be back in the 5's considering my current form, or lack thereof.

Up a couple more ticks to 12.5.

This is usually the time of year mine goes up and it has creeped up but not as much as in other years. I held steady at 4.4 which is more than a stroke lower than last year at this time. :)

Down almost 2 points since putting the CB-301 in the bag.

Back