CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Didn't want to press my luck but going to enter this as I'd love to be able to give some boxes to the Ohio guys when we finally meet up at some point soon:

@Scooby45
@Kmench
@Afizzle2100 (honorary member due to love of Skyline and KI)
@Gman79
@Canadan (even though he hates Skyline, we all have our faults)

I'm sorry for those I missed. I'm also not 100% sure all of those I picked live in SW Ohio area. :unsure:

Bumping, this should not be 4 pages back.....

For anyone who hasn’t, get in on this! Two dozen of your ball of choice!! And you get some to fellow THPers!

Didn't want to press my luck but going to enter this as I'd love to be able to give some boxes to the Ohio guys when we finally meet up at some point soon:

@Scooby45
@Kmench
@Afizzle2100 (honorary member due to love of Skyline and KI)
@Gman79
@Canadan (even though he hates Skyline, we all have our faults)

I'm sorry for those I missed. I'm also not 100% sure all of those I picked live in SW Ohio area. :unsure:

@Canadan hates skyline chili?! Are you American?! Hmm.....

@Canadan hates skyline chili?! Are you American?! Hmm.....

WHA....? how can you not like Skyline Chili, that and a sack of White Castles and there is a party brewing....

How? Incredibly easily hahaha
They're just jealous of your refined palate and taste.

It's been a long time since I had Cincinnati "chili" but I remember telling another lawyer in the traveling deposition circus that it made Wendy's chili look really good.

WHA....? how can you not like Skyline Chili, that and a sack of White Castles and there is a party brewing....
I think we just became best friends

Can't wait to see who wins this. Going to be awesome for sure!

Congrats to the winners!

Great contest. Thank THP and Callaway! I love the ChromeSoft and look forward to playing them in 2022

Just got a delivery notice from Callaway. Can’t believe they are being delivered so quickly. :cool::cool::cool:

Just got a delivery notice from Callaway. Can’t believe they are being delivered so quickly. :cool::cool::cool:
Very quick delivery. Can’t wait to try these at the course tomorrow after work. Loved the previous version. Will share a review.

I ordered the chromesoft lsx. Thanks again Callaway, @JB, @GolferGal and @robrandalgz!
3B281D8B-B6F4-4F9F-807E-078E2DA31D8D.jpeg
B2EA623B-ADF3-47E8-850E-A584D4FEA252.jpeg

Attachments

• BF8644CB-5776-4E64-8D54-996F7ABFB9BF.jpeg
    BF8644CB-5776-4E64-8D54-996F7ABFB9BF.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1
I received 3 dozen of the 2020 Chrome Soft today from the contest. Awesome and thanks!!!

you can see them pictured with another dozen I received today from winning a Grandaddy bet :D
D80B660A-F414-4249-8898-3D86BADD032E.jpeg

Whoop whoop! My balls just showed up. 2020 version of CS Truvis. :love:

Like @mtbloco, I'm ball rich at the moment so it might be a while before I get to test the 2022 version but they'll certainly be my first ball purchase of the new year!. Thank you so much again @JB, @GolferGal and Callaway Golf. You guys are awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
Back