THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Mizuno ST-X Driver with Kinetixx Launch Shaft

I need that driver and shaft combo because it probably (definitely) goes farther than what I am playing now, and chicks did the long ball.

Because my bag needs a few upgrades! This would be a great start!

I have never hit a Mizuno driver or Kinetixx shaft, but I really like what they have been doing. Love my 921 forged irons and T22s. The Kinetixx seems like a great shaft as well.

Would love to win this one. Would give my current Ping G to a buddy that plays something from like 15 hrs ago. We both get an upgrade.

Just went to mizuno irons and wedges two months ago and Now have hot metal pros and t-20s. Let’s complete the transition to mizuno and add in a driver

I think this combo would really get my driver length back that I lost after my knee replacements last winter.

The kinetixx shaft is amazing! With the Mizuno head :eek: Can you say :golf:💣

Great driver, shaft seems to be awesome, ready for me ???????????????

I've never hit a Mizuno driver or Kinetix shaft but based on the specs on both sites, they would work for me. The looks of that head and shaft combo look amazing

I’m looking into entering the Amateur Long Drive competition and compete for Canada! A new driver shaft like this would be awesome for sending bombs ??.

Good luck everyone that enters. This shaft and driver combo will be deadly for the lucky winner.

Draw biased drivers tend to accentuate my miss. (hooks).

The Mizuno ST-X driver with Kinetixx Launch shaft seems to me to be an incredible combination, and a driver setup I'd love e to have in my bag.

Because the New Mizuno drivers sound and feel amazing and what’s not to love about a flashy exotic-blue shaft with high launch characteristics?

I have been wanting to dry the Miznuo driver for awhile now. Kinetixx shafts are among my favorites. the combo seems like a homerun, and I currently am looking for a new driver to replace the one I have.

This Mizuno Kinetixx combo needs to be in my bag to produce long drawing bombs.

Hey THP! I currently play the ST 200 and I love it! I’m hooked on Mizuno Drivers as much as their irons. Having the opportunity to play the latest model with this unbelievable shaft would be a dream come true. Love the reviews and demos you guys do!

1) I need a new driver - I am going on 10 years now 2) the shaft is supposed to help get the ball higher; which is much needed for me and my 10ft off the ground drives!

This combo sounds just right for me.

1639587237694.png

1639587279594.png

My launch is very low with my driver. It would be cool to see if the combo of the head and the Kinetixx Launch shaft would cure this issue.
Merry Christmas!

Love the holiday cheer! I'll bow out of this one too and wish everyone luck :)

Hellllooo baby! Mizuno D stick to match the new irons! Boy would that look nice !

Back