CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

A friend told me about you guys so I have to dive in and find out what it’s all about!

I was blessed to go to a THP event a few years ago and woukd like nothing more to return to one and forge more lifelong friendships.

thanks for opportunity

It’s been a long 2 years of covid…. I think everyone is due for a good little trip. Would love to join in on one of these and get out of the crappy Ontario winter!

There is literally nothing I would like more than to go back to the Morgan Cup.
Good luck everyone!

Oh boy, now that we began some planning last week for some of these, it should definitely throw a wrench in a few ideas. Shaft Up is going to be unbelievable. Data experience is going to be unbelievable. Motocaddy is going to be absurd. The list is really endless with a number of them being completely free for AC members

I would love to go to an experience to broaden my horizon of golf and gain a better understanding of what goes into all equipment creation and meet some rad people along the way!

Well that sounds like the best prize you guys have ever given away!!! I am still new to the site but it would be an honor and blessing to receive a prize like this. Good luck to everyone, god bless you and happy holidays!!!

Be sure to join albatross club to have an official entry. I promise this forum is amazing once you start to participate. Don't be a lurker too long. We can't wait to get to know you and hear what YOU have to say!

Oh boy, now that we began some planning last week for some of these, it should definitely throw a wrench in a few ideas. Shaft Up is going to be unbelievable. Data experience is going to be unbelievable. Motocaddy is going to be absurd. The list is really endless with a number of them being completely free for AC members

Throw your wrenches @JB. I've been practicing with Patches O'Houlihan!

I joined THP just as final members were being chosen for The Morgan Cup a couple years ago. I've been dreaming of getting my chance to join the ranks and reperesent either team.

After reading through the entire Granddaddy thread and hearing about it from my brother, I want a golden ticket to experience that level of fun you can’t find anywhere else.

It has been since 2017 that I was last at a THP Event/Experience, and I'd really like to be able to get back to one this coming year - The Golden Ticket would be an awesome way to make that happen!!

Good luck everyone!

Bring on the wrenches! Can’t wait to hear some details!!

Pretty surreal that someone will get to CHOOSE which one they'd like to attend. We all hope when we sign up, but they will legit get to pick one. Incredible

Pretty surreal that someone will get to CHOOSE which one they'd like to attend. We all hope when we sign up, but they will legit get to pick one. Incredible
Couldn’t have said it better! Such a cool and exciting opportunity for some lucky THPer!!

Wining the Golden Ticket changed my life:

I would love this experience because of all the food pictures to be taken! :ROFLMAO:

But moreso, getting treated to any experience would put the cherry on top of my golfing sundae! Learning, fittings maybe, competition, swag, friendship....and food and drink is pure class!

Back