THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Ok cool.

Mike D.: Can you cancel that Sunday 10:00 a.m. tee time? Thanks!

I can delete it from here u guys gotta call

Ok I didn't know if someone in our group or you contacted the course. We will take care of it.

the practice rounds are great and all. But they are just the appetizer for the main course. I can't wait for both.

Full on ponder mode for that 2pm spot

Does Totteridge have a locker room with showers?

Not sure, I am assuming late afternoon. I am coming up with Dan and Amart.
Ah gotcha. Was hoping you'd make it for the 1250 tee time. Bummer dude.

Ah gotcha. Was hoping you'd make it for the 1250 tee time. Bummer dude.

Oh trust me, you are going to see me plenty this weekend buddy. I may just not play and be your gallery.

You kill me lol

I bet my return ticket on you shooting the low round on Saturday. Don't let me down or I won't be able to get home.

I bet my return ticket on you shooting the low round on Saturday. Don't let me down or I won't be able to get home.
HA the way I've been playing the last month and a half it's gunna be a long walk home buddy lol.

HA the way I've been playing the last month and a half it's gunna be a long walk home buddy lol.

Not what I am expecting Caledonia69.

So I assume you are out for the Sunday 10 AM round?
I need to confirm with Brianmk24 - if he is still in!

Yeah, I PMd mikedean, but he may have been the wrong person to tell. Wanted to drop the Olde STONEWALL in favor for Totteridge.

FYI -
Sun 6/14 10:00 am Tee time at Olde Stonewall has been CANCELLED!

Anyone with an extra spot in their room? I just need it for Friday night. I've procrastinated way too long with this haha. I'm ok with taking a pull out couch or roll-away bed, just trying to keep costs down.

Anyone with an extra spot in their room? I just need it for Friday night. I've procrastinated way too long with this haha. I'm ok with taking a pull out couch or roll-away bed, just trying to keep costs down.

I do. As long as you don't snore.

I do. As long as you don't snore.

Ha, I'm pretty sure I don't. At least I've never been told in all my years of traveling with my family that I do. That would be perfect!

No worries I will tell you if you do. Lamp toss!

2:00 spot on Friday has been filled. Chosen1 will be rounding out what will be an awesome foursome!

2:00 spot on Friday has been filled. Chosen1 will be rounding out what will be an awesome foursome!

Awesome!!! Looking forward to this so much. See you guys on Friday.

Updated 2pm spot

Thanks Mike!

Back