THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Yeah me either, I have no clue. Kennsington does look nice, I think it might be private though?

I dont know... it looks like we can book tee times online.

check golf now pretty sure Ive seen them on there or ezlinks

I dont know... it looks like we can book tee times online.

Good point. Yeah I just saw a membership page on the site, and kinda assumed. Ok I should have a better idea tomorrow of what our plans are. I'll keep you posted.

Ok I should have a better idea tomorrow of what our plans are. I'll keep you posted.

let me know if this works, it will change my plans, if I get in thursday or friday so I'd rather know earlier than later.

who are the other two, you said the Michigan crew so I guess CJ and Eric?

If you guys decide on Kennsington, let me know, I'll give Chris a heads up.

Ok Friday a.m. Ohio rounds are set. Here are the foursomes and tee times.

7:20 am

Plin
Robozero
Angry Yankee
Chopstixx

7:28 a.m.

PGG
Spivey
Bigball
Orange Hog

Looking forward to it, fellas!
Thx for the reminder. She's not in the morning round, so we're all set. Now waking up for it...that's a whole other story.

Nah this is nothing. In OC on that Friday, I think tee times were earlier and we were all there around 615-630. CJ worked his magic on a grizzly WWII vet starter that initially hated us, but then started telling jokes. And that my friends is the magic of CJ.

Nah this is nothing. In OC on that Friday, I think tee times were earlier and we were all there around 615-630. CJ worked his magic on a grizzly WWII vet starter that initially hated us, but then started telling jokes. And that my friends is the magic of CJ.

that was a fun morning, I think we were on the practice green before 6. If Pittsburgh is half as fun as OC, it will be epic

first time I go to that site, what are the deal times? just normal tee times at a discount price? 16$ seems too good to be true

They usually just have a few tee times for a few courses that are at really good prices

My body is gonna hate me this weekend, just gotta keep hydrated. No beer til after the rounds for me!

They usually just have a few tee times for a few courses that are at really good prices

ok, and I guess if the time fits with your schedulre you are lucky. that's an incredible price, but I think it'll be too early for the michigan crew

My body is gonna hate me this weekend, just gotta keep hydrated. No beer til after the rounds for me!

there is water in beer, isn't it?

Joe, I am dehydrated already, and I haven't even left home yet!!
Beer does have water - and nutrients. So you are all good!!

just drink a bottle of water for every beer or drink several beers then have a bottle of water.

I just checked the baggage info on JetBlue's web site. It says a packed golf bag is considered 14 clubs (Check), shoes (Check) and 3 golf balls. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do they have any idea who they are talking to and where I am playing?

I just checked the baggage info on JetBlue's web site. It says a packed golf bag is considered 14 clubs (Check), shoes (Check) and 3 golf balls. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do they have any idea who they are talking to and where I am playing?

I seriously doubt they will count the balls in the bag, as long as it doesn't weight a ton

3 open spots for Sunday at Totteridge still, jump on it!

Anyone interested in a round on Thursday - bumping for potential interest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if its in the cards, but I was planning on a round in the buffalo area with moosejaa I can ask him if there is an open spot

Joe, I am dehydrated already, and I haven't even left home yet!!
Beer does have water - and nutrients. So you are all good!!
I can't afford any extra strokes by getting sloppy drinking and golfing! Paul can attest the last time I had a G&T and then a shot of Jack before the turn, things went down hill fast.

I can't afford any extra strokes by getting sloppy drinking and golfing! Paul can attest the last time I had a G&T and then a shot of Jack before the turn, things went down hill fast.

that would make 58 other THPers happy :D

@mikedean441 lightning bolt is taking G$$$ spot in the Friday extra round.

Also, I think we have another spot in the Friday am round since Mizunofan had to drop out, if anyone else wants in on the 10:15 Friday am round let me know or I'll cancel the spot

Time and place? I can leave when ever on Thursday. 3hr drive or so to hotel.

Back