THP Limited Series: Item #1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we dropped the details on the THP Limited Series. The gist of it being a very limited item coming each month and when they are gone, they are gone for good. Each piece has been designed in house and hand selected by our staff based on something that they wanted or thought the community as a whole would like.

The first item is here and will go on sale Thursday 5/27 at 1pm ET

This is a @Canadan pick and designed by @jdtox to enjoy your beverages in a bit more style. This double walled tumbler is perfect for hot and cold and the THP Limited Series logo is not printed or stuck on, but rather laser etched to make sure it lasts for years to come. Perfect to show off in some of our Food and Drink threads or to bring to a THP Experience or golf course. They look absolutely fantastic and the guys did a great job.

image_from_ios.jpg

Tomorrow it will go live in the store and this will be one very rare item long term based on quantity on hand. Full pictures will be available as soon as it hits the store at 1pm ET and the cost will be $29. Of course Albatross Club Members will be able to use their 20% discount code given to them when they joined the club. If you do not know it, @GolferGal can assist. Limited to 1 per person.

These are ready to go and will ship out once sold out. Remember your THP Store login is not the same as your forum login, so if you want to be sure you know how to purchase, make sure to ask questions here beforehand and get the store ready to go on your end.

Once our second item rolls out next month, we will have our Trading thread opened up. So even if the item might not be perfect for you, it might be a chance to grab something rare to trade as future items come up. We have a lineup coming that is absolutely awesome including some collaborations that are just crazy.

Those look good. Definitely interested.

Awesome! How big is the tumbler?

I'm intrigued.

Cool! How much does it hold?

With it being my birthday today, it's only fitting that this be released! HA!

In the words my good friend Ms. Emily Littela "Nevermind" release day is tomorrow, the day before my 33rd anniversay.

Cheers everyone.

Very nice.

• Admin
For those asking, they are 20oz and should fit perfectly in a golf cart cup holder.

This. Is. Awesome.

I like beverages. I like THP.

That looks awesome! Will be on the course but will try to score one on my phone if I am quick enough and cell phone coverage permits.

Hmm, got so many tumblers. Can always use another, or Do I still go for one for the future trade options. 🤔

Hmm, got so many tumblers. Can always use another, or Do I still go for one for the future trade options. 🤔
That right there is the fun of the limited items :)

Nice hopefully we're done with our round tomorrow and I can snag one of these. Love myself a good tumbler.

That looks fantastic. Nice work guys! If its @Canadan 's idea, does it come with a mini of rum included? :)

Sell out will happen quickly, I bet.

Awww yeahh

Hopefully this goes the way of several knickknack/headcover companies out there and there's some "specials" sent out at random. 🤞

Yep, definitely hoping to grab one of these! Good luck to everyone else tomorrow!

Very cool! Could always use another tumbler!

That looks fantastic. Nice work guys! If its @Canadan 's idea, does it come with a mini of rum included? :)

Not this time. But rumor has it if you show up to a THP Experience with one, its hand delivered.

Back