ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its available right now and will remain for preorder for ONLY a couple of days, in which we will shut it down and it will be gone for good.
Price is $27.95 and that includes shipping.
Different sizes (S to XXXL) are available and we can tell you that this is not a run of the mill t-shirt. Super soft and super comfortable
Sizing - These are a little bit of a snug fit, we recommend ordering a size up if you like a looser fit

This is a special shirt not only designed by, but actually made by our amazing Creative Director @jdtox

Available in the store right now

THP Masters.png

Definitely in on this one! Purchasing as soon as I'm out of meetings.

Easiest thing I've done all day. Pre order is in!

This looks like a perfect shirt to wear when watching the Masters...or for @baylrballa any day of the week.

When you say he made them too, as in he screen printed them all?

• Admin
Its available right now and will remain for preorder for ONLY a couple of days, in which we will shut it down and it will be gone for good.
Price is $27.95 and that includes shipping.
Different sizes (S to XXXL) are available and we can tell you that this is not a run of the mill t-shirt. Super soft and super comfortable
Sizing - These are a little bit of a snug fit, we recommend ordering a size up if you like a looser fit

This is a special shirt not only designed by, but actually made by our amazing Creative Director @jdtox

Available in the store right now

View attachment 9251899
Just in time to wear for the masters.

When you say he made them too, as in he screen printed them all?
He also helped get our towels made for the Grandaddy last year. He does it all!!

Put my order in

Ordered. and I went a size up because I want some extra room in the event I get into a THP event this year.

Done and Done.

Perfect description of this place! Ordered!

Ordered and love it. Great work THP and @jdtox

Just ordered, love the design!

Just ordered, great looking shirt!

Love the look. Ordered.

Well done. Ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back