ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Go GIF by Regal

@jdtox

This was a fun one to design and create, appreciate all the love

Freakin Love this one as I sit here working in my Grey THP t-shirt from a few years ago

Ordered an XL, I like to be comfy!

Kelsey Grammer Buy GIF by Paramount+

Pretty, pretty, pretty good!

darn, you have me questioning sizing...do you know what brand the tshirts are so I can see if i have one for sizing purposes?

darn, you have me questioning sizing...do you know what brand the tshirts are so I can see if i have one for sizing purposes?
Size up. Trust me

order placed!

As it says sizing is snug I usually wear a large in most things and can in this as well but its snug not tight. An XL is little more loose fitting on me if that helps

Easy decision.

As it says sizing is snug I usually wear a large in most things and can in this as well but its snug not tight. An XL is little more loose fitting on me if that helps
I'll do it, but I feel odd ordering a 3x - I don't love my shirts snug, but I love this shirt.

I love this design… awesome job @jdtox

This is effing excellent!

I’m in! Nice work.

Well done @jdtox !!!!! Cool design and even cooler that you get to make them!

Order placed. Looks great.

Sized up for BEER!

Great work, @jdtox.

I'm counting on my shrinking to continue.😁

Rachel Mcadams Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sized up in case

Ordered. This St Patty's Day I realized I do not own a green T-shirt.

Love it! Awesome design.

I will have to order one of these once I get out of my meetings! Love this!

You make them already, or going to hammer them out after the pre-orders are in? A good friend of mine owns a "lifestyle" shop and everything they sell he makes in house. I've helped him a couple times with screen printing runs, it's a pretty cool process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back