THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
40/40 first go round

Even through 2 on second round.

Par 5 3rd, mini to 223, HW over green, AW chip go 5, 1 putt bird.

Par 4 4th, mini to 140, PW to 33, 2 putt par

Mini delivering some goods.

Par 4 5th, mini center cut to 134, AW miss pin high left of green, AW bumper to 11ft, miss low, 3inch tap bogey.

Even.

Par 4 6th, mini right rough, 9i from 154 to 6ft, made bird.

Par 3 7th, 9i heavy still on, 36 feet left 6 short, made the 6 footer to snatch par from the jaws of bogey.

First time I've ever driven the ball over the water hazard that crosses the fairway about 300 yards out. I've never hit a 5i into this green.
289a8accada71aee17b114cae299307c_zpsecfleall.jpg

Par 4 8th, hate this hole it's not kind to my fade, mininright fairway stymied by tree, tried a low hook under and caught branch ending up clear but sideways, 9i from 153 miss green left, 54 to 13, two putt double.

Effing 1 over.

Freaking tstorm is going to end my round. I hate this.

That sucks. Sounds like you had a pretty decent round going.

Par 5 9th, drive just misses fwy by a foot, HW to 65, 58 to 16ft, lip out, 2inch tap for par.

37 front. Best 9 in 20 rounds and Im Not going to be able to finish because of this effing weather.

Last edited:
Yeah, my stellar round got slowed down by a storm yesterday...Luckily the crazy stuff only lasted holes 14-16 and then held off again until after we were finished.... My stuff will be drying off in the garage a while..... Sounds like you've got good momentum heading forward though!

560 par 5 first hole into the wind. Perfect drive
Fade 4 hybrid missed green wide right
Pitch over a bunker to 10'.
Drained putt for birdie.

310 yard drive on 2 (downhill/downwind) to here.
6a763174f9080d1af363ab743771914f.jpg

Pitch up, 2 putt par.

Bogey on the 220 yard par 3 3rd after finding a bunker.

Great drive on the 4th leaves me 130 left into a par 4.
52 wedge to 10'
Par.

Birdie 7 with a wedge dart .
Bogey 8 missing a short putt. Gah!
Bogey 9 with my first error off the tee.

+1 37 on the front.

Playing my former home course Bedford Hills. Started on the Irish and will go to Buckeye. Will be playing from the back tees as these are the shortest of the three courses.

Started with a par on 1. Sitting 2 on #2 when the skies opened. Rain just about over and will resume.

After the rain stopped I proceeded to par the hole. Three bogeys sandwiched between a double and a triple on 7. Bounced back strong with a birdie and par to finish with a 42 on the front.

Make it two birdies in three holes! But I just caught up to a foursome so it may slow down. Racing the storms so this won't help.

Make it two birdies in three holes! But I just caught up to a foursome so it may slow down. Racing the storms so this won't help.
Should be clear for another hour or so. Keep a good eye to the southwest though, it comes quick! Best of luck out there Rob, sounds like you're killing it.

Make it three in four holes!!! First time ever! Hybrid to 155. 8i to 5'. Drained it. Boom!!

Back to reality. 4 bogeys. But I'm not terribly upset because each hole had one shot where I was in a bad spot. Fought through it. Par on 7 to get back on track a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back