THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattled off 4 bogeys in a row. Missed a 15ft for bird just now, and made a 12ft for par. Casual water everywhere, not very fun.

Rattled off two more bogeys. Wet bermuda is abusing me and the greens have gotten a bit slow.

Turn in 42

Well bogeyed 18 for 75. Thanks for joining in for the last part of falling apart. Cheers mates!

Only 6000 yds so keep that in mind.

Well bogeyed 18 for 75. Thanks for joining in for the last part of falling apart. Cheers mates!

Doesn't matter dude! Nice round man!

great round man...6000 is short but it still takes good golf for a 75

8y3usu9y.jpg

Currently on the 3rd hole. Birdied the first with an 8 footer just bogeyed 2 after a popup 3 wood and bad approach.

E through 2.

6eza3yqy.jpg

Hit a good F5 on 3 approach onto the fringe chipped to 5 feet for par. Even through 3.

Here is a pic of the longish par 4 4th

Well hit a good drive approach flew the green and chipped to about 10 feet and burned the edge. +1 through 4. Par 5 5th
yvusuty4.jpg

Nice round you have going there. Looks like a beautiful morning.

Birdie, double start, guys let me thru on 2 and I rushed like heck-.- got about 130 into 3..

Had 109 into 3, playing the not so good 9 today. Got an awful sidehil lie in the fairway, thing flew over the green.

Dunno how well you can make it out.
qusyhyne.jpg

A bad par 5. Smoked my drive took a 6 iron over the green chipped on and 3 putted for a freakkng bogey. +2 through 5. Where's my mental coach hehe

Par 3 6th
ry3yna4u.jpg

On the par 3 6th I hit one almost straight left. Chipped on and 2 putted for a bogey.

+4 through 6.
6ajaja6y.jpg

Birdie put on 4 from 12 feet a couple of rolls short. Birdie put on 5 from 20 feet just burnt the edge. Birdie put on 6 from 6 feet drops, back to +1, eventful start.

And I've just hit a group of 13699643 people. Couldn't play the main 18 due to what looked like societies and looks like I've caught up with societies on the other 18!

Sorry for lack of update. Parred 7 and 8 to stay at +4

Par 5 9th ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347027048.370704.jpg

Awkward yardage into 7, came up 20 foot short, dropped another one down, hit it to 2 feet. Horrible put, took 2, +1 thru 7, heading over to 15 cause it's to packed!

7uhazaby.jpg

Nice little par 3, tees up playing 124. Chunked a wedge in the bunker short, hit that to 5 feet and really weak par put, +2 thru 8 holes.

Well I bogeyed the 9th. Tried to go at it in 2 flew the green behind some trees had to chip out sideways then went up and two putt. +5 41.

10th is a par 4 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347028209.756383.jpg

Wow my math is bad. I am +4. I added a stroke. Best round ever at swope is an 83 so trying to best that today

Pared my last three holes, two decent birdie chances and a good up and down, +2 for 11 holes, can't wait for my lesson!

Hit a classic bomb to about 100 put my approach to 8 feet and drained the birdie! +3 through 10. The 11th is my nemesis hole. I always mess this one up so It is the biggest test to my round

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347029185.144089.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back