THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just off the green my chip lipped out. Another par

yvysyrep.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Feel like a broken record but I nailed the amp cell but my approach was long. Chipped up and 2 putt bogey.+5 through 16

TapaTalk from the iPhone

My least favorite hole actually... 220 par 3 back pin and narrow shot
5yduna3u.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Another bogey.. Not that upset on that hole. Smashed a hybrid and was still 20 yards short. Last hole. 77 with birdie 78 with a par

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Well I hit another fairway and decided to lay up to 125 because a creek guards the green. Hit it to 115 and pulled my pw to the front left of the green and the pin was on top of a massive hill in the middle. Below the hole is death and I 3 putted for bogey. 79 for my first real round of 2013.. Something to build off of. I need to figure out my GIRs because they were awful, but I drove and chipped as well as I ever have

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Well I hit another fairway and decided to lay up to 125 because a creek guards the green. Hit it to 115 and pulled my pw to the front left of the green and the pin was on top of a massive hill in the middle. Below the hole is death and I 3 putted for bogey. 79 for my first real round of 2013.. Something to build off of. I need to figure out my GIRs because they were awful, but I drove and chipped as well as I ever have

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Amp Cell doesn't understand the concept of a bad drive.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Maybe you can hit the amp cell irons into those greens next time?!

Damnit! I actually shot an 80. Oh well still my best round at Adams pointe ever

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Way to go Taylor! Was cool to get home and get caught up on your round, thanks for sharing!

Testing Testing 1, 2.......

Hear you Loud and clear wild fire,

Good luck on your round eh

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

eze2esyv.jpg

389yd par 4....pared the 1st hole. 25-35mph winds today! This hole is down wind.

eze2esyv.jpg

389yd par 4....pared the 1st hole. 25-35mph winds today! This hole is down wind.

Wow that's crazy wind, that must be Texas, not a tree in site lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

It's out in Gunter, TX about an hour north of Dallas. Freddie Couples helped design. It's a really young course with no houses yet.

Missed a 15ft birdie...par.

On to next hole...another par 5. Side wind.

Missed a 20ft for birdie....another par

Next hole...short par 4.

u6ugyvyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back