ANNOUNCEMENT Live Stream with Tour Edge Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS STREAM IS OVER, BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY BELOW OR ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK.

Mark the Calendars!

Monday April 13th at 1pm ET for THP LIVE with Tour Edge Golf.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP Twitter Page
Right here in this thread

We will be taking questions about anything you want to ask, but also have a pretty deep discussion about how this current situation is impacting some of the smaller golf companies.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-4.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-4.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna have to try to join in on this one.

Enjoyed the one from last year at TEE offices. Hopefully they are doing alright in light of the situation.

I’ll be in for this, I want to know more about the Wingman putters.

Ready to be pushed to finally making a commitment on the EXS 220 Hybrid :sneaky:

Mark the Calendars!

Monday April 13th at 1pm ET for THP LIVE with Tour Edge Golf.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP Twitter Page
Right here in this thread

We will be taking questions about anything you want to ask, but also have a pretty deep discussion about how this current situation is impacting some of the smaller golf companies.

View attachment 8936458
Love it!

Definitely making time for this one, THANKS!

should be another good one! (y)

Great company and people. Looking forward to it.

I am excited to tell them how good their driver has been for the 2 times I've been able to play... Seriously a big time thank you for the selection and can't wait for the rest of year.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully I can block off my work calendar for this one. 😀

The party never ends!!!

This is going to be incredibly interesting if people want it to be. A very lean and mean company during this type of national situation and an open and honest dialogue.

Wingman 03 center shaft doesn’t look to bad!

I just got an email this evening from Tour Edge that as part of the Covid Stimulus they are giving away a free Exotics Xtreme Cart bag with the purchase of a 220 driver or fairway wood.

Also lower pricing on HL3 Hybrids $59 and Bazooka 470 driver $89. Pretty cool gesture !!

Last edited:
This is going to be incredibly interesting if people want it to be. A very lean and mean company during this type of national situation and an open and honest dialogue.
I’m definitely going to be following along and asking some questions about what the future looks like.

Looking forward to this chat!

Enjoying all these live streams! TE has some cool new stuff this year

This one should offer a pretty different perspective as they are a smaller brand.

The Tour Edge staff that I have worked with and/or met have been great. They have always been extremely knowledgeable and willing to bend over backwards help. This THP Live will be really good.

The Tour Edge staff that I have worked with and/or met have been great. They have always been extremely knowledgeable and willing to bend over backwards help. This THP Live will be really good.
It should be. Going to have the head of communications with us and he is fantastic

Very cool, knowledge bombs should be dropping like whoa

Looking forward to this!

This one should offer a pretty different perspective as they are a smaller brand.
Interested to hear the business model during trying times. Are they gaining customers from competition due to lack of consumer spending allocated to golf or are their target customers leaving as well and a wash.

I'm enjoying the 220 driver and hope to have some time this week if weather cooperates!

Interested to hear the business model during trying times. Are they gaining customers from competition due to lack of consumer spending allocated to golf or are their target customers leaving as well and a wash.

I'm enjoying the 220 driver and hope to have some time this week if weather cooperates!
Unfortunately I can say with fair certainty there is not a company in golf that has seen a rise.

Back